George Floyd

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I'm guessing drugs and guns is where most of it will be spent. Why would the city of Mpls settle this before the trial has even started. DUMB DUMB DUMB. The Mayor and City Council needs ran out of town.
The fine print on the check said 'reparations paid in full'.

rod

Retired 22 years
I wonder how much that POS race hustling scumbag lawyer Ben Crump gets out of that.
I wonder who is going to teach that neighborhood how to actually buy stuff with the 27 million. They have been so used to looting and shop lifting I don't know if they even know how to actually pay for anything.

rod

Retired 22 years
Actually I wish them all the best and hope that things would settle down in that area--but you know that isn't going to happen . Sad.

oldngray

nowhere special
Is he still dead?
Franco dead.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Amazing the difference cooperating makes
Resisting arrest leads to trouble, yet all these so-called leaders never mention that? The simple act of not resisting arrest can save lives, not to mention the avoidance of a slew of mostly peaceful riots.

oldngray

nowhere special
Resisting arrest leads to trouble, yet all these so-called leaders never mention that? The simple act of not resisting arrest can save lives, not to mention the avoidance of a slew of mostly peaceful riots.
A real problem is the narratives coming from media and supposed leaders that encourages people to resist.

That is a way to create a whole generation of Darwin winners.

fishtm2001

It's hard to resist arrest when handcuffed and lying on the ground.