George Floyd

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
From what you saw...
From what I saw Chauvin did not care about Floyd's condition or much less wether Floyd died or not.
Floyd didn't care either it seems. If he did, he wouldn't had resisted arrest and insisted that they get him to the hospital.

SLW

Killed a man and it's all on video. What do you think a jury will see when they watch that video?
At least one person on that jury would see nothing wrong w it if he handcuffed him then shot him in the head, Saigon execution style (just look at these BC replies for proof of that!), and if that's the case, it'll either be dismissed or retried.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Usually during a major trial , the jury visits the scene of the incident.
Does the trial judge need permission to have the jury enter the area ?
And/or will the trial judge just request the National Guard to sweep clean the area ?

rod

Retired 22 years
Usually during a major trial , the jury visits the scene of the incident.
Does the trial judge need permission to have the jury enter the area ?
And/or will the trial judge just request the National Guard to sweep clean the area ?
I'd drop a bomb on it

Babagounj

Strength through joy
A portion of the funds will be returned to the neighborhood where Floyd was arrested.
Who decides how the money will be spent ?
The people who erected the GF Autonomous Zone ?

rod

Retired 22 years
What will they do with the money ?
Buy more fake bills from Canada ?
I'm guessing drugs and guns is where most of it will be spent. Why would the city of Mpls settle this before the trial has even started. DUMB DUMB DUMB. The Mayor and City Council needs ran out of town.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I'm guessing drugs and guns is where most of it will be spent. Why would the city of Mpls settle this before the trial has even started. DUMB DUMB DUMB. The Mayor and City Council needs ran out of town.
Unless the city is planning on paying with some of the fake twenties that are floating around.