George H.W. Bush, 41st president Dead at 94

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Really?
I'm pretty sure there isn't a border wall and Mexico isn't paying for it.
Not yet.
He decided not to pursue locking Hillary up.
Not yet.
He didn't label China a currency manipulator.
Not yet.
The guy is full of *it, and you gobble it up.Sad.
Best tastin' *it America as ate in a good while. The diet you've been on , you wouldn't know a good plate of *it if it was steamin'.
Happy.

It will be fine

OK, but when was the last time you had your mind changed by a political leader who's position was opposite of what you believed and wanted?
You’ve never seen polls move about a subject? How about the ACA, it’s crazy popular now, not so much 10 years ago. It happens with a lot of issues, it’s called progress.

vantexan

You’ve never seen polls move about a subject? How about the ACA, it’s crazy popular now, not so much 10 years ago. It happens with a lot of issues, it’s called progress.
I think "crazy popular" would depend very much on who you ask. And if something moves in the direction you want you deem it progress. If it doesn't you demonize the ones with opposing views. We all do.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
And you know there's much more to it than what you are saying. I've just said that Trump doesn't have the character of George Bush, and from your postings I have no doubt that you lack the character of Trump. Now that's what is really sad.
Might be the biggest insult I've ever seen, albeit somewhat impossible.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
And you know there's much more to it than what you are saying. I've just said that Trump doesn't have the character of George Bush, and from your postings I have no doubt that you lack the character of Trump. Now that's what is really sad.
Finally, a post we can both heartily agree on.

rod

Retired 22 years
I understand why the flags are at half mast this time. Usually I will ask the wife "why are they" and she will say "hell I don't know". Seems they are at half mast 5 days a week now.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I understand why the flags are at half mast this time. Usually I will ask the wife "why are they" and she will say "hell I don't know". Seems they are at half mast 5 days a week now.
I agree.
The lowering the flag lost meaning.

It should not be lowered for mass shootings.