George H.W. Bush, 41st president Dead at 94

oldngray

nowhere special
Untitled.png

bacha29

Let's not forget that Jimmy Carter is also 94. Now if he were to die while Trump is president will he too order a shut down of government operations? I believe that given his growing estrangement from the GOP establishment his actions undertaken in an attempt to kiss up to the GOP old guards and elites.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Let's not forget that Jimmy Carter is also 94. Now if he were to die while Trump is president will he too order a shut down of government operations? I believe that given his growing estrangement from the GOP establishment his actions undertaken in an attempt to kiss up to the GOP old guards and elites.
As long as he gets to order something.

vantexan

When Carter dies Trump will order runaway inflation for one day to remember all that ol'Jimmy did for us.

BrownArmy

I'm not sure Trump knows who Carter is.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Trumpster won't have to.
Jimmy's funeral is a planned event in Georgia.
Peanut parade..Billy Beer.. the works.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis

Somethings are already set in stone.

Jimmy's funeral arrangements were made when he held presidential office.
He was president, regardless of public perception of his failures or successes, he was the president of the United States of America.

This thread is about George H.W. Bush.

You are right to wonder what current or future president would do upon Jimmy's death. Jimmy could live past 100.

(And to live without the burden of Alzheimer's to the ages of 95 Carter, 96 Dole and 94 Bush. Is a blessing.)