Georgia Legislature Has Identified Election Law Reform As a Top Priority

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
They are bigots when it comes to Southerners.
I've spent a lot of time in New Jersey over the years ... they are the most racist people as a state as a whole and I've been to 48 states.
You should have seen how i was treated as a white boy in middle school in southern California. Oh wait only whites can be racist

refineryworker05

Republicans elected officials are extremely radical when it comes to policy, I’d say Republican voters on average on policy aren’t not really radical, they are just full of delusional beliefs about America, but elected republicans are extremely radical on policy.

newfie

They are bigots when it comes to Southerners.
I've spent a lot of time in New Jersey over the years ... they are the most racist people as a state as a whole and I've been to 48 states.
racist in talk or racist in action? lot of folks around that area will tell you to go friend yourself and then throw in your ethnicity or parenting on the end of it.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
I do like her!
Very assertive!
I would vote for her in a heartbeat.
And I would vote for that young Black lady in Baltimore.
If Herman Cain had run for President, I would have broke my 40 year rejection of Dems and Reps, and voted for him.

And I have voted for Dems in the past when they were fiscal conservatives ... Georgia still has a few.
I heard herman Cain was the trump before trump

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Republicans elected officials are extremely radical when it comes to policy, I’d say Republican voters on average on policy aren’t not really radical, they are just full of delusional beliefs about America, but elected republicans are extremely radical on policy.
d3f.gif

vantexan

You keep saying that. What policies do you consider radical?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You thought I was gonna let people forget how you exposed yourself? LOL

Is your mama proud of you?

He threatened to cut my eyes out once. I think it's a Jersey thing.

Greetings everywhere else;

Guy 1 "How are you today?"

Guy 2: "I'm fine, thanks for asking."

Greetings in Jersey:

Guy 1 "Hey, Mo! Ima crack your skull open with dis here lug wrench."

Guy 2: "Oh yeah? Well tell your sister I say hi, if she ever makes it outta that ditch I dumped her in after our 'date' last night."

You know, playful banter. Don't mean nuthin.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads

Greetings in Jersey:

Guy 2: "Oh yeah? Well tell your sister I say hi, if she ever makes it outta that ditch I dumped her in after our 'date' last night."

Yeah I get it. Playful banter. Right @MyTripisCut ?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

Greetings in Jersey:

Finally, someone that gets it.