Ogamus

Go to a psychologist and tell him u want time off cause ur stressed about work and planning ur wedding, tell him he can charge ur insurance twice a week but u don’t really want to see him so if he’ll let u slide lol tell him u hate insurance companies and he’ll agree then collect disability gain 40 lbs and go back to work when ur wife starts nagging

beatupbrown

A marriage is a business merger, with other activities done together too, if one person bust their b... saves in the 401-k and the other does not that is a recipe for problems .

RetiredIE

Retirement is VASTLY underrated
Using FMLA to steal time because you and your fiance decided to get married is a hall of fame entry for the hall of fame of terminally dumb ideas.

Package Stick

"Send it."
Getting married in 2021 is quite possibly the stupidest thing a man can do.

Close to half of all marriages end in divorce.

Men have a 50/50 chance to lose half OR more of our assets, not worth it. The game is rigged.

One of my buddies owns a tool and die shop, he had to pay his ex wife 5k+ a month. He could've been paying a hot 19yo collage chick that lol.

I've decided to skip that, and just casually date if I feel like it.

DiadesSuk

Getting married in 2021 is quite possibly the stupidest thing a man can do.

Close to half of all marriages end in divorce.

Men have a 50/50 chance to lose half OR more of our assets, not worth it. The game is rigged.

One of my buddies owns a tool and die shop, he had to pay his ex wife 5k+ a month. He could've been paying a hot 19yo collage chick that lol.

I've decided to skip that, and just casually date if I feel like it.
agreed. pointless marriages is a no go. If you havent been dating for a few years you shouldnt get married right now lol.

myback

Any man getting married today clearly has no idea of the enormous legal disadvantage he is willingly setting himself up for. Don’t take the bait, it’s a complete scam preying on the ignorant.

Package Stick

"Send it."
Any man getting married today clearly has no idea of the enormous legal disadvantage he is willingly setting himself up for. Don’t take the bait, it’s a complete scam preying on the ignorant.
That's what I wrote.

Men getting married today have everything to lose, and nothing to win, 100%.

Always marry up.

OP is doing this all wrong.
200w.gif