Getting fired (On topic)

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
Well it’s just that I’ve had some things come up in my life that I didn’t know how badly it had affected me mentally and physically as well as emotionally that I acted out and I don’t know what to do. But by no means am I trying to excuse myself it’s just that I feel like am stuck between a rock in a hard place.

just curious but what all ways can I get fired and what is the process and how long does it take for everything to go through. Like for an instants since there are two new hires with a total of six loaders including myself two pickoffs one who shows up late constantly so there for management makes me pickoff since I am pickoff certified and I don’t load much so therefore I don’t get much scans could they use that against me to get me fired if they truly wanted to get rid of me? I’m just needing to know because management really has it in for me all the way put the hub manager because I’ve all but treated them like dirt but I’m truly am trying to make amends and do what’s right. Also management has gotten to where they grade load quality and I didn’t know if they could use that against me as well. Need help please and honest answers. One last thing I also know for a fact that there has been people who have spoken to the union steward about letting management letting me go and I need to know what to do. Help please.
Kys. Painfully.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
just curious but what all ways can I get fired and what is the process and how long does it take for everything to go through. Like for an instants since there are two new hires with a total of six loaders including myself two pickoffs one who shows up late constantly so there for management makes me pickoff since I am pickoff certified and I don’t load much so therefore I don’t get much scans could they use that against me to get me fired if they truly wanted to get rid of me? I’m just needing to know because management really has it in for me all the way put the hub manager because I’ve all but treated them like dirt but I’m truly am trying to make amends and do what’s right. Also management has gotten to where they grade load quality and I didn’t know if they could use that against me as well. Need help please and honest answers. One last thing I also know for a fact that there has been people who have spoken to the union steward about letting management letting me go and I need to know what to do. Help please.
tenor (10).gif