Getting fired On topic

Birdblue

I’m needing to know if management can fire me for load quality and speed because I’ve given management hard feelings towards me and I mean beyond all reason and I know that they are gunning for me so I’m really needing to know and what I can do to prevent a termination from happening. Also when it comes to scan counts they have me working on the floor and
occasionally loading Trailers is also one of the reasons I ask about scan count and also we are in our slow season and they have a lot of loaders on my belt and that is one reason why they put me working the floor and also I didn’t know if they could make a claim that I was not working sense I’m on the floor and how much it could hold up. please help honest answers please.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I’m needing to know if management can fire me for load quality and speed because I’ve given management hard feelings towards me and I mean beyond all reason and I know that they are gunning for me so I’m really needing to know and what I can do to prevent a termination from happening. Also when it comes to scan counts they have me working on the floor and
occasionally loading Trailers is also one of the reasons I ask about scan count and also we are in our slow season and they have a lot of loaders on my belt and that is one reason why they put me working the floor and also I didn’t know if they could make a claim that I was not working sense I’m on the floor and how much it could hold up. please help honest answers please.
You should be so lucky.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member

Did you not get any good answers when you asked about this before?

I’m curious and I know that I have asked this before and I’m sorry to ask again but management seems to be real pushy about speed and they ask about how much scans we have and I usually get about anywhere to 575 to 750 round abouts and and I didn’t know if they could use that against me to fire me. Need help please because I don’t want to lose my job.

I know I have asked this before but I have a question about ups can i be wrote up for load quality? And also I was curious can I be wrote up for speed I get about anywhere from 500 to 700 a night because I’ve been trying to improve on myself and I need to know because I don’t want to lose my job. Needing honest answers please.

I was wondering can I get wrote up for speed even though I truly am trying to go and do my job correctly? Scan count wise I get about 600 to 700 on a 5 hour night and my sup seems to get a little pi(beep)y that I don’t get more. What should I do, need help please. Need honest answers please.

I know I’ve asked this question repeatedly but can I get wrote up for speed and load quality? My scan count is about anywhere from 600 to 800 on a five hour night and my load quality is not perfect but I’m trying, even on a busy night when I can’t help if I go up and how the walls look. It just seems like my supervisor and management in general along with my coworkers seem to be in a mood when I’m around. Also when it comes to the subject of my supervisor, he has been out for close to a month now due to quote unquote back problems and it just seems like everyone is just waiting for him to get back to see what he’ll possibly do and that possibility being a write up from both pressure of higher ups since they have been putting the foot down if you will like keeping records of load quality and scan count and also his distaste for me. Just needing to know badly and honestly please.

Well how should I go about handling the situation then because the sups kinda have it out for me?

I’m curious what is the process for management to give a write up to a loader for speed, load quality, unsafe conduct(like walking on the bottom or main belt while it is running) or for anything in general and how long does it take, do they have to send the paperwork off to the union hall or what exactly? On topic.

I’m curious because I believe that the supervisors there are trying to get an excuse to write me up for quote not being safe because over the years I’ve given them a reason to dislike me. I really needing to know because I’m truly am trying to be safe but but there are times when there are loaders who go slow as all get out or we just don’t have enough and even times we are just simply busy that it just can’t be helped what happens and even other
instances that once again just can’t be helped. What should I do please help me please.

Could management give me a warning or write up eventually if they wanted to for to not always getting my walls up well even though I do honestly try to go by the methods and by my training? It’s just that at times my trailer gets busy and it can’t be helped, the reason I ask is because they have been grading us on wall quality and speed and just are overall process of how we work for a while now.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Yes, you will be fired. Start looking for another job. I’m not joking. Go! NOW!

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
9963367E-7AC3-4AA5-A460-2DA9B0E50942.jpeg

Birdblue

hey girl long time no talk

gonna need to explain this one ^^^^
I p(beep)ss off some supervisors and the area manager for which he has out for me and he seems to be trying hard to terminate me and I was needing to know what what all the ways they could get me fired and I didn’t know if load quality and speed could be a few things that he or any of the supervisors could use against me to get me fired. And speaking of speed I didn’t know if since we are in our slow season if they could use that against me in anyway to write me up.

Birdblue

What I mean by giving management hard feelings is that I p(beep)ss off some supervisors and the area manager for which he has out for me and he seems to be trying hard toterminate me and I was needing to know what all the ways they could get me fired and I didn’t know if load qualityand speed could be a few things that he or any of the supervisors could use against me to get me fired. And speaking of speed I didn’t know if since we are in our slow season if they could use that against me in anyway to write me up.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I p(beep)ss off some supervisors and the area manager for which he has out for me and he seems to be trying hard to terminate me and I was needing to know what what all the ways they could get me fired and I didn’t know if load quality and speed could be a few things that he or any of the supervisors could use against me to get me fired. And speaking of speed I didn’t know if since we are in our slow season if they could use that against me in anyway to write me up.

you’re good keep your head down show up everyday on time

you’ll be a superstar