Getting Paid in Advance for Vacation?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Im not FLOYD MONEY MAYWEATHER, not depositing a million dollars at a time lol. Only takes 5 min and I hardly ever go to the bank during the day anyway, plus im all over in the country so never know if im a ever be near the bank anyway as the dispatch changes on my route every single day literally. Never know from day to day what the hell these azzclowns are going to have on there.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
And how about when you pull up in the big Brown truck with the blinkers on blocking the whole parking lot and they want to see an ID to cash your payroll check?
A smart driver in a little smurf 700 truck doesn't block the whole parking lot cause he has enough commonsense not to do that, and I have direct deposit. So the only time I ever go to bank on the clock is for a transaction of a withdrawal or a deposit of a personal check from a job done outside of UPS employment.

A smart driver in a little smurf 700 truck doesn't block the whole parking lot cause he has enough commonsense not to do that, and I have direct deposit. So the only time I ever go to bank on the clock is for a transaction of a withdrawal or a deposit of a personal check from a job done outside of UPS employment.
What kind of b job??...lmao

True story. I have had to walk up to the drive up tellers because the lobby will not be open. And of course even the 5,s may be to tall to clear the overhang. 36 years and have never had direct deposit. I guess if I don't have the money to buy something I will wait until I can cash one of my paychecks.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Word whatever works for ya dude, I aint hatin lol. I got burned on that stuff 1 time a long time ago when I was broke as a joke when I was part time. I guess they had a real bad snow storm in Louisville and I didn't get paid for it seemed like 2 weeks, broke as a mother for 2 weeks. Guess what this brokeazz white boy learned his lesson and got direct deposit asap lol.