Getting Paid in Advance for Vacation?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I actually don't play the powerball, I play the mega millions. Im cheap powerball is too expensive at 2 bux a game. Mega is only a buck, that's more my speed, and I usually only play it if it goes to 100 million. Cant win if you don't play. Never play more than a few bucks at a time anyway.

PT Car Washer

I actually don't play the powerball, I play the mega millions. Im cheap powerball is too expensive at 2 bux a game. Mega is only a buck, that's more my speed, and I usually only play it if it goes to 100 million. Cant win if you don't play. Never play more than a few bucks at a time anyway.
I wish you good luck. At least that way another poor dumb PTer like myself may get a chance at a FT driving job.

BrownArmy

Dollar and a dream, baby!

I also only play the MEGA when it tops 100 mil, it's a cheap fantasy, and I like to think I'm supporting the lucky civilian who wins the thing...

I love the stories when twenty folks at a job go in for the big one and they win...

Also, I'm sure everyone who's ever won bought a ticket...

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Tell ya what though, if you were my boy at work, id totally hook u up if I hit the lotto. I got about maybe 9 guys or so at my center I would definitely hook up like a mother if I won. Im not a selfish dude at all, would bring me great pleasure to hook up my guys. One of the worst traits or characteristics in my eyes to have is selfishness, I hate that in a person.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
When they first came out with direct deposit the HR rep told me how wonderful it was. The money would be in my account Friday morning so my wife could go shopping with it. I told him that he just talked me out of it...I want some in my pocket before she gets it.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Guess that's the price we pay for cheap loans from banks these days. I don't even think my money market acct would have paid the 4 cents.
My mom has over $500,000 in a money market at her bank. She gets about $80 a month interest. She doesn't need the money and I can't get her to move it somewhere else. Depression Babies!

PT Car Washer

Back to the original question is there anyway to opt out of the 2 week advance on vacation pay?
I don't think so as it is in the contract. I understand your concerns. Used to be we received our vacation check the week before we were off. People said the same thing. Just put the check away and cash it when you come back.