Getting worried

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cardb0ard.

Beer and more beer
so I ordered something online and I changed the Delivery so I can pick it up at my hub, so far all I've seen is "excemption" on the UPS app and I've seen no update whatsoever. It just says departed yesterday at 8:10pm. Tf is up with my package. Anyone know??

Liquid Red

so I ordered something online and I changed the Delivery so I can pick it up at my hub, so far all I've seen is "excemption" on the UPS app and I've seen no update whatsoever. It just says departed yesterday at 8:10pm. Tf is up with my package. Anyone know??

Delayed, due to misspelled word...

jaker

trolling
We are not letting people pick up their stuff at the hubs anymore , so because you choose that option your package is now in limbo

But they will put it back out to ship the first of the year

Indecisi0n

We are not letting people pick up their stuff at the hubs anymore , so because you choose that option your package is now in limbo

But they will put it back out to ship the first of the year

IMG_1173.gif

Ms.PacMan

The exception is probably your request to pick up the package.

In a perfect world your package will continue on its merry way until it gets to the right truck where it will be pulled and taken to the customer counter for you to pick up.

Box Ox

your package is now in limbo

And it's going to have to fall off a high belt or catwalk as the "kick" it needs to move from unconstructed dream space to the third dream level and eventually on up into a package car from there.

DUNNN DUNNNNN DUNNNNN DUNNNNNNN

tumblr_m89owjRKeZ1qlcv71o5_500.gif

JL 0513

You're are going to get sarcastic replies because this isn't UPS customer service.

Status
Not open for further replies.