Gifts you actually WANT and/or NEED

daniboo

Good evening UPS-ers! I’m looking for recommendations on gift ideas for UPS drivers. What are things that you use or wish you had everyday while working? I need all the help I can get! Recently stated dating a UPS driver and want to get him something he can actually use as a gift!

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Please. Don't get him something he needs for work at UPS. My mother always did that and now I have enough compression shirts and wool socks to last the rest of my life.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Good evening UPS-ers! I’m looking for recommendations on gift ideas for UPS drivers. What are things that you use or wish you had everyday while working? I need all the help I can get! Recently stated dating a UPS driver and want to get him something he can actually use as a gift!

Gonna need a pic to see if you’re a gold digger or not

over9five

Staff member
The years almost over. Pocket calendar book for 2021 to keep track of his hours?

oldngray

nowhere special
Flash me a nip. That's the best Xmas present
wink gay.gif

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Use my Fenix at work all day long and get plenty of use at home too. Battery charge lasts for weeks. I've had this one for two years now.

20201029_122515.jpg

20201029_123130.jpg