Gifts you actually WANT and/or NEED

floridays

Good evening UPS-ers! I’m looking for recommendations on gift ideas for UPS drivers. What are things that you use or wish you had everyday while working? I need all the help I can get! Recently stated dating a UPS driver and want to get him something he can actually use as a gift!
Are you a chick, guy, or guy identifying as a chick?

Unfortunately these questions must be asked in the current climate.

My first guess is meat.
Meaty Beaty Big and Bouncy should cover it, don't tell him(?) Who gave you The suggestion.

You're welcome in advance.

Correct answer is, buy yourself something nice from him, if he loves you he'll recognize you gave him what he wants the most.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
CBBD3D77-91C4-4BAB-BCA0-A9990BC2C1B4.png

Here ya go.

Oh I’m sorry drivers. I’ve told all customers I see that gifting the UPS driver is passé. I tell them to go to Brown Cafe and they can see how the drivers are completely overpaid, which is a huge reason for UPS being so expensive. Was it wrong to tell customers no gifts, no cash?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Oh I’m sorry drivers. I’ve told all customers I see that gifting the UPS driver is passé. I tell them to go to Brown Cafe and they can see how the drivers are completely overpaid, which is a huge reason for UPS being so expensive. Was it wrong to tell customers no gifts, no cash?

You really think they listen to your ignorant ass

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
So what you're saying is you complained, and told your mom not to leave a tip for the UPS driver?

Bummer. You've really ruined these drivers' days.