Global warming

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I'm expecting a good foot of climate change tomorrow .
After a very slippery start for today .
And an afternoon temp. of 51F now .
Too many extremes in such a short period of time .
I wish the religion of Global Warming could get the weather to be predictable .

It will be fine

Remember, most scientists are liberals first scientists second. They've been manipulating data for years.

If Democrats can control everything apparently related to climate, they control EVERYTHING. That's why they are so relentless with this.
I thought it was the Chinese making up climate change?
If scientists are all liberal it's probably because they are educated. The more education one has the more likely they have a liberal worldview.
American republicans are literally the only group on the planet that denies climate change. Stand strong in your uneducated easily demonstrably false conviction that the world is not warming.

upsgrunt

If scientists are all liberal it's probably because they are educated. The more education one has the more likely they have a liberal worldview.
American republicans are literally the only group on the planet that denies climate change. Stand strong in your uneducated easily demonstrably false conviction that the world is not warming.

Do you have any data to support any of these claims?
Why do liberals think they are the only educated, "smart" people?

JL 0513

Liberalism translated to policies never work out. I guess that makes scientists pretty stupid.

This is the first time in billions of years that the earth has warmed? Interesting.

Could I ask: What is the Earth's average temperature supposed to be? Give me one hard number. Once we reach that exact number, am I to assume we then maintain that average for the rest of time?

It will be fine

Liberalism translated to policies never work out. I guess that makes scientists pretty stupid.

This is the first time in billions of years that the earth has warmed? Interesting.

Could I ask: What is the Earth's average temperature supposed to be? Give me one hard number. Once we reach that exact number, am I to assume we then maintain that average for the rest of time?
Assuming you're not just trolling, your questions display a lack of understanding of the issue. Yes the earth has warmed and cooled a lot during its existence. It has not always been habitable for humans. Our burning of carbon is warming the planet which will make it increasingly difficult to sustain human civilization as we know it.
Regardless if you believe it or not, the likely solutions are good for society anyway. Directly harnessing the power of the sun will be the most efficient and sustainable power source we will need for the foreseeable future.

newfie

it does not have anything to do with education but scientists hustling the taxpayer for their funding.