Global warming

oldngray

nowhere special
Your post lacks facts, thanks for proving my point, but where are the memes I demanded!
troll-meter.gif

Here ya go.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Your post lacks facts, thanks for proving my point, but where are the memes I demanded!
do you remember in the 80's we were heading for an ice ige, in 20 years it will be something different. We already send billions to these countries in foreign aid. We dont need to send them more money.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
do you remember in the 80's we were heading for an ice ige, in 20 years it will be something different. We already send billions to these countries in foreign aid. We dont need to send them more money.
Do you remember in the 80's when ghostbusters were men?
Who you gonna call now? A bunch of liberal women?
We need to make America great again like it used to be!

rickyb

Nader seldom uses facts. And when he does he usually interprets them incorrectly.

He became famous for his hit piece on Corvairs which upon closer examination was full of errors. He has not improved with age.
yes GM is a great company, they make reliable safe cars which always rank high in consumer reports, and they wouldnt dare destroy an electric car to serve oil industry interests ;)

Jkloc420

Do you remember in the 80's when ghostbusters were men?
Who you gonna call now? A bunch of liberal women?
We need to make America great again like it used to be!
Im sorry i rember the big thing in the 80's was global freezing now it is not. Global warming got big about 20 years ago. Barley heard a peep 80's/ early 90's. In 20 years it will be something new.

Jkloc420

yes GM is a great company, they make reliable safe cars which always rank high in consumer reports, and they wouldnt dare destroy an electric car to serve oil industry interests ;)
that electric grid is powered by fossil fews for the most part