Gloves

jaker

trolling
I wear gloves because we all know that your hands will be black by lunch from the dirt and grime

And it also help keeping you from getting sick buy preloaders spitting, coughing and boogers on it and customers who are doing whatever with their hands and touching your diad

Faceplanted

I wear gloves because we all know that your hands will be black by lunch from the dirt and grime

And it also help keeping you from getting sick buy preloaders spitting, coughing and boogers on it and customers who are doing whatever with their hands and touching your diad
There is a crazy thing called washing your hands before lunch...

Also. To be honest germs probably last longer on gloves than they would on your bare hands.

You guys need to find some women who can appreciate a real man, the ones looking for soft hands aren't the ones ups drivers work well with.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
They help get the job done.

I didn't wear gloves for the first 10 years or so. I started trying different kinds about the same time I broke a bone in my foot wearing $20 shoes and realized good equipment cost money but made the job far easier on me physically.
I ended up with the plain blue Atlas garden specials that are available everywhere. Amazon has a great case price too.

I didn't wear gloves for the first 10 years or so. I started trying different kinds about the same time I broke a bone in my foot wearing $20 shoes and realized good equipment cost money but made the job far easier on me physically.
I ended up with the plain blue Atlas garden specials that are available everywhere. Amazon has a great case price too.
I wear gloves most if the year. Saves on the hands and makes it easy to get a good grip on the package