Go away in Pa.

The big package

"People often find ways to ignore or explain away the facts. A generation ago, this approach propped up faith healing and energy crystals; today, it fuels climate-change denialism and the anti-vaccination movement."

James Randi
Some people's facts are different then other people's facts . And some people's facts are just plain stupid !!!

The big package

PA State legislators are developing a joint resolution to freeze the certification because of the mountain of evidence they had seen last week , Sorry Gov. Wolf !!! BTW nobody here likes you and wants you impeached !!!! Little dictator !!!

bbsam

Staff member
PA State legislators are developing a joint resolution to freeze the certification because of the mountain of evidence they had seen last week , Sorry Gov. Wolf !!! BTW nobody here likes you and wants you impeached !!!! Little dictator !!!
Does it matter now that other states have certified? I could see politicians placating certain parts of the electorate bay delaying something as soon as it didn’t even matter anymore.

bbsam

Staff member
Sure does.
According to the article, the legislature declined to do anything (supposedly unable due to time constraints) and the matter pushed off.
As I said before, the Trump campaign should have fought this battle before the election. But if they were confident they’d win outright, I guess it’s not surprising. Arguing the rules aren’t fair should always be done before the contest.

floridays

According to the article, the legislature declined to do anything (supposedly unable due to time constraints) and the matter pushed off.
As I said before, the Trump campaign should have fought this battle before the election. But if they were confident they’d win outright, I guess it’s not surprising. Arguing the rules aren’t fair should always be done before the contest.
It's not a rules aren't fair for me argument.
I've read Act 77 the 2019 amendments to it, none give the State Supreme Court the authority to change dates.
Period.
I stand to be corrected by you or any lawyer.
Fact is it appears the State Legislature appears to be punting on third down.
Anyone correct me with law or the facts I've presented.

These legislators don't want to see your (democrat) mob burn the country down as much as I and any sane individual.

For :censored2:s and giggles look at @Baba gounj thread and offer your commentary.

It's all in fun.

bacha29

Act 77 was passed last year by the GOP controlled by a 138-61 margin and the GOP controlled Senate by a 35-14 vote. They were all for it believing that mail in ballots would help to improve Trump's chances of carrying Pa. If fact they were so confident that it would improve Trump's chances that they allowed the timeline to challenge the law's constitutional merits to expire.

The expired timeline combined with the plaintiffs failure to offer a single example of a mail in ballot being filed in a fraudulent manner is why the Pa. Supreme Court dismissed the suit unanimously .

Pa. was widely believed to be the state that would decide the election and that turned out to be the case

I wonder who's going to pay the court costs? . The plaintiffs were asking in addition to the court ruling in the plaintiffs favor they also wanted the taxpayers to pay the costs involved.

The big package

That's not what I heard , apparently they were blown away by what they had seen at the hearings and they've been getting a lot of heat from the people who are very upset about what happened and the legislature is going to take action , we shall see !!!

bacha29

That's not what I heard , apparently they were blown away by what they had seen at the hearings and they've been getting a lot of heat from the people who are very upset about what happened and the legislature is going to take action , we shall see !!!
Are you talking about Rudy's so called "hearing"? If that's the one you're talking about then FYI that so called "hearing" was not held by any court of law and therefore what anybody said was not under oath .

It was just another kangaroo court held by his honor Rudolph Giuliani which had zero legality . He had to do something to get you people to continue to send him your money.

The big package

Act 77 was passed last year by the GOP controlled by a 138-61 margin and the GOP controlled Senate by a 35-14 vote. They were all for it believing that mail in ballots would help to improve Trump's chances of carrying Pa. If fact they were so confident that it would improve Trump's chances that they allowed the timeline to challenge the law's constitutional merits to expire.

The expired timeline combined with the plaintiffs failure to offer a single example of a mail in ballot being filed in a fraudulent manner is why the Pa. Supreme Court dismissed the suit unanimously .

Pa. was widely believed to be the state that would decide the election and that turned out to be the case

I wonder who's going to pay the court costs? . The plaintiffs were asking in addition to the court ruling in the plaintiffs favor they also wanted the taxpayers to pay the costs involved.
The PA supreme court is mostly Democrat since Dictator Wolf took over . But the legislature is in charge of election rules constitutionally and they are mostly Republican .