Going out in your uniform...

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
I don't drink, but I do, do things in my browns if I'm on the way to and from work. I have actually gotten pretty paranoid about it the past year or so. With social media the way it is we have to watch our backs at every turn.

Holydriver

When they changed the policy they did allow us to make quick stops on the way home, such as at a convenience store. They strongly discouraged extended stops at places such as bars which would not reflect favorably upon the brand.

The military was the same way. They were OK with us stopping for a gallon of milk on the way home but frowned upon us drinking in public while in uniform.
That of course depending on the uniform.. You could drink in dress uniform just not service

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Been everywhere in the Browns ,, dentist, home-depot , dr. , hospital when son was born , getting ready for work no time to change, she had to go !!!
Christmas Eve mass , wakes ,,

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I have no problem going out to eat in my browns if I get out late, but I won't drink alcohol while wearing them. I just don't want that image associated with UPS.

Not to mention I usually get drunk because of UPS. Don't need a reminder where I was all day.

oldngray

nowhere special
I have no problem going out to eat in my browns if I get out late, but I won't drink alcohol while wearing them. I just don't want that image associated with UPS.

Not to mention I usually get drunk because of UPS. Don't need a reminder where I was all day.

How about when you are wearing one of the polo shirts?

Holydriver

I don't drink, but I do, do things in my browns if I'm on the way to and from work. I have actually gotten pretty paranoid about it the past year or so. With social media the way it is we have to watch our backs at every turn.
It's true, those pesky paparazzi are all over looking to bust a UPS guy in his uniform trying to squeeze in a quick grocery store stop before darkness after his extremely long work day. They just live posting it to social media to destroy him

Cementups

Box Monkey
You say this stuff in jest but one of our drivers would get done with work and go straight to his son's baseball games. On occasion if they needed his help he would coach third base......in his browns. One night a sup was at the game to watch his kid and saw this driver there, being a part of the community and helping his son's team. The next day both our centers had a PCM about not wearing our browns to public events or places.

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
It's true, those pesky paparazzi are all over looking to bust a UPS guy in his uniform trying to squeeze in a quick grocery store stop before darkness after his extremely long work day. They just live posting it to social media to destroy him
Nobody said anything about paparazzi. If you get into an altercation, or a situation and someone video tapes it with their phone you can be up :censored2: creek. Someone could literally walk up to you put their phone in your face and say you assaulted them and post it online. Guess what, your in huge pile of :censored2:. So yea.....