Going to panel

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
Agreed, new boards and program are garbage, mistakes are easy to make. Does anyone know to record a stop that has 2 packages, one of them being an sig req and the other can be dr’d, and the person not being home resulting in a not in 1 for the sig req pkg? Our center team doesn’t know how to and says to record them separately, which leads to 2 stops for the same address since there’s no duplicate stop option.

OP go down swinging so to speak, take it to panel, it can go either way. Very political on panel day depending on the cases heard that day. Good luck.
Agreed, new boards and program are garbage, mistakes are easy to make. Does anyone know to record a stop that has 2 packages, one of them being an sig req and the other can be dr’d, and the person not being home resulting in a not in 1 for the sig req pkg? Our center team doesn’t know how to and says to record them separately, which leads to 2 stops for the same address since there’s no duplicate stop option.

OP go down swinging so to speak, take it to panel, it can go either way. Very political on panel day depending on the cases heard that day. Good luck.
Where it shows you have the packages scanned you slide to the left and select non delivery.

Hot Carl

With these new diads, any bonus benefits that come from padding stops gets cancelled out by the extra time it takes to punch it all in. It takes me almost a full minute just to clock in.
Yeah and with the latest update the app crashes are back with a fury.

specter208

Yes it’s a pain

You have to go back, unconfirm the sig required. Then swipe the tracking number left for the option of non deliver. Tap that, scan the other pkg and proceed as normal. It’s not intuitive at all.
You can also scan the DR pkg first and leave the sig pkg unconfirmed until you are ready to leave. When you are ready to go swipe to left and mark the sig are non deliver. You will then confirm delivery location for the DR pkg and then scan the info notice for the sig.

qdg2

You’re retired. Go away like you promised you would.

The Company usually doesn’t go after a driver who had no issues. It is usually a driver that never learns his lesson.

There are probably a few exceptions, but it’s mostly problem drivers, or to set an example to everyone else.
Say, mind your own business.

Trucker Clock

So? Who cares what you want.

Just pointing out that you’re breaking a promise you made. And bitched at other retirees for doing the exact same thing that you are doing now.

This thread, and its replies, deal with UPS employees of which you are not.

Leave this discussion to the big boys and go hide in the retirement thread.

We are trying to help a guy who seems lost. Your input is irrelevant. Get a life.

qdg2

Let me also clarify that there are some retirees whose input is valuable and is useful. Yours is not. Go away like you promised you would.
Personally attack someone else. Who cares what you think.
Yours is not.
Blah blah.

My God your self-importance is nauseating.

Let me clarify....OMG