Good Company Business Success in a Worthiness Era

2029guy

Yesterday I received an email at work from Books 24x7. Highlighted at the top was a book called
“Good Company Business Success in a Worthiness Era”

It is both a book and an index of companies based on several categories. One of the categories is Fortune Best Companies to Work For. UPS is not listed as a good company to work for however FedEx is why is that Don?

One of the authors of the book is proposing The Business Buffet Rule. What he is suggesting is that top Executives should not make more than 100 times the lowest paid worker. The Federal Minimum wage is $7.25 per hour so top executives should be making about 1.5 million. Scott Davis made over 10 million in total compensation:

Perhaps UPS has finally woken up and smelled the coffee you just can’t continually screw over your employee’s forever. Claiming the economy is the problem while your top executives make over 10 Million doesn’t pass the smell test. I think something is rotten in the state of Georgia.

obama

...but if someone sees you giving these books out won't they know your identity ?

"Perhaps UPS has finally woken up and smelled the coffee you just can’t continually screw over your employee’s forever". THERE WILL BE NO PEACE UNTIL THE LAP DOG, FLOWER AND HOTEL ARE GONE---!

beentheredonethat

They still have inter-office mail Put it in a envelope with a letter I sent out about ten of them.
I think it's funny you are talking about the company screwing over employees. But you are indicating you are using interoffice mail to "ship" books to people. We are a shipping company, and what you are doing is stealing services. Interoffice mail is for work related business only.

obama

you should only know all the stealing that goes on in G&A...they have stolen people's health, people's sanity, and people's MIP.