Good Lord

vantexan

GOP's Benghazi Conspiracy Falls Apart: White House Didn't Change Susan Rice's Talking Points | ThinkProgress

You see, van, you only tell part of what was said in sworn testimony. You cite General Petreaus in saying that he they knew it was terrorism, but leave out the bit when he says that none of the decisions made were political in nature. You say that the White House made the decision on the talking points, but that has not been established. Fact is, we don't know what happened. That's why they are investigating. That's why some on the right want "Watergate style investigations". And yet look how you come on here making such one-sided, politicized, and questionable conclusions.

You cite a leftist blog as proof? What I posted is the truth, and eventually someone will pay for it.

vantexan

"Weapons of Mass Destruction" was the excuse used to commence war on Iraq. This lie has resulted in over 4,000 US service men and women dead, some say over 100,000 Iraqis dead, Dick Cheney and his company profiting from it, yet the GOP can't sleep at night because there's 4 dead in Benghazi. Disingenuous doesn't begin to describe Fox followers as they use these 4 dead as if they were a fat, infatuated, intern. Try as they may to pin this on, in their eyes, the most hated man in the world, it shall pass.

Hussein was in violation of 17 U.N. resolutions, was saying he had such weapons, and every intelligence agency in the world said he did. Not to mention every major Democrat was saying Hussein must go too. Spin it all you want, we had just lost 3000 in a horrific attack, and Bush went in believing Hussein was involved in some way, although I too wish they had kept it to Afghanistan. Doesn't change the fact that this President got people killed for political reasons and then tried to cover it up.

bbsam

Staff member
Hussein was in violation of 17 U.N. resolutions, was saying he had such weapons, and every intelligence agency in the world said he did. Not to mention every major Democrat was saying Hussein must go too. Spin it all you want, we had just lost 3000 in a horrific attack, and Bush went in believing Hussein was involved in some way, although I too wish they had kept it to Afghanistan. Doesn't change the fact that this President got people killed for political reasons and then tried to cover it up.

Violating 17 UN resolutions, said he had WMD, had the entire world thinking he did and...only one nation and it's pathetic "coalition of the willing" decided it just had to invade.

bbsam

Staff member
You cite a leftist blog as proof? What I posted is the truth, and eventually someone will pay for it.
So being a leftist blog means that Petreaus and the other quoted officials either were lying or that they never said such things? What you have posted is what you believe and has not yet been shown to be "the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth". You aren't going to get to simply disregard the parts of the truth that don't bolster the conclusion you want to come to and the "someone" who will pay will be a low-level CIA analyst or staff member.

Lordtekk

Let's see 4 people died but still no evidence to suggest a coverup and only Fox News is covering this but then again they are as pathetic as they come. 3000 died on 9/11 because the memo was ignored,but that was Clinton's fault of course. Lies about weapons of mass destruction,now U.N. resolutions were ignored ? I thought Republics hate the U.N. ? The only intelligence was Britain and the U.S. who now we found out were both manipulated.4000 brave souls dead for nothing. Why ? Because Saddam wanted to kill my Daddy. Haliburton making insane amounts of money because of the war. Haliburton CEO ? Darth Cheney. War is profitable and there are those who would like nothing more is to have wars everywhere. Benghazi 4 people died and the investigation is not complete only Fox News has come to a conclusion. But who cares what Fox says anyway. Over 7000 dead on Bush's watch,where is the outrage ? Hypocrites is what Republics are. They can't deal with a Black Man in the White House that is the problem,but they do not have the guts to say it. Go fight wars that we would not fight in. A bunch of p***ies who have no b*lls to say what they really feel.

vantexan

Let's see 4 people died but still no evidence to suggest a coverup and only Fox News is covering this but then again they are as pathetic as they come. 3000 died on 9/11 because the memo was ignored,but that was Clinton's fault of course. Lies about weapons of mass destruction,now U.N. resolutions were ignored ? I thought Republics hate the U.N. ? The only intelligence was Britain and the U.S. who now we found out were both manipulated.4000 brave souls dead for nothing. Why ? Because Saddam wanted to kill my Daddy. Haliburton making insane amounts of money because of the war. Haliburton CEO ? Darth Cheney. War is profitable and there are those who would like nothing more is to have wars everywhere. Benghazi 4 people died and the investigation is not complete only Fox News has come to a conclusion. But who cares what Fox says anyway. Over 7000 dead on Bush's watch,where is the outrage ? Hypocrites is what Republics are. They can't deal with a Black Man in the White House that is the problem,but they do not have the guts to say it. Go fight wars that we would not fight in. A bunch of p***ies who have no b*lls to say what they really feel.

I'm having trouble finding anything accurate in your post. Deluded, totally deluded.

vantexan

So being a leftist blog means that Petreaus and the other quoted officials either were lying or that they never said such things? What you have posted is what you believe and has not yet been shown to be "the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth". You aren't going to get to simply disregard the parts of the truth that don't bolster the conclusion you want to come to and the "someone" who will pay will be a low-level CIA analyst or staff member.

I see so many lies on Leftist blogs it's hard to discern the truth, other than that they'll say anything to protect Obama and the Dems. The Left sure screamed bloody murder over Nixon's covering up the Watergate break-in. Obama did something worse...failed to protect his citizens then tried to pass himself off as always having Americans' backs(his words). Tell me why was Ambassador Rice sent to 5 news shows to say that it wasn't terrorism? Obama in defending her said she had nothing to do with it. So why send her out there? The election was coming up, that's why. But two weeks later he and Hilary admitted that yes it was a terrorist attack but where was the Press? Too busy carrying his water. And sadly a huge portion of the American public won't ever know what transpired because the Press won't tell them. Too many important items left on the agenda to ruin if the truth is told. By the way Lord Trekkie, you said I don't have the courage to leave the country(or was it Stops?). You haven't been paying attention. I'm leaving in 2 years, have often said it here. See if you have the guts when the Repubs win it all back. Inevitable, Dems will implode.

vantexan

Violating 17 UN resolutions, said he had WMD, had the entire world thinking he did and...only one nation and it's pathetic "coalition of the willing" decided it just had to invade.

Plenty of British, Canadians, and Italians died too so don't denigrate their service. And Lord Trekkie, who do you think funds more than half of the U.N.? The U.S. has been the World's policeman for decades now because the Coalition of the Unwilling won't risk their necks but sure come running to us when they are in trouble.

bbsam

Staff member
Plenty of British, Canadians, and Italians died too so don't denigrate their service. And Lord Trekkie, who do you think funds more than half of the U.N.? The U.S. has been the World's policeman for decades now because the Coalition of the Unwilling won't risk their necks but sure come running to us when they are in trouble.
Nobody denigrates service more than those who choose wars they don't have to enter. Do you even remember the name Hans Blick?

bbsam

Staff member
I see so many lies on Leftist blogs it's hard to discern the truth, other than that they'll say anything to protect Obama and the Dems. The Left sure screamed bloody murder over Nixon's covering up the Watergate break-in. Obama did something worse...failed to protect his citizens then tried to pass himself off as always having Americans' backs(his words). Tell me why was Ambassador Rice sent to 5 news shows to say that it wasn't terrorism? Obama in defending her said she had nothing to do with it. So why send her out there? The election was coming up, that's why. But two weeks later he and Hilary admitted that yes it was a terrorist attack but where was the Press? Too busy carrying his water. And sadly a huge portion of the American public won't ever know what transpired because the Press won't tell them. Too many important items left on the agenda to ruin if the truth is told. By the way Lord Trekkie, you said I don't have the courage to leave the country(or was it Stops?). You haven't been paying attention. I'm leaving in 2 years, have often said it here. See if you have the guts when the Repubs win it all back. Inevitable, Dems will implode.
Oh, just stop with your silly nonsense. If everything you said is so damn true, why waste the time and money on the investigations? Ya got nothin' and those at the top of the republican cabal know it.

Lordtekk

Oh, just stop with your silly nonsense. If everything you said is so damn true, why waste the time and money on the investigations? Ya got nothin' and those at the top of the republican cabal know it.
Could not have said it better myself,but check him out he did not refute one thing. And I'm the deluded one ? Lies leftist sites ? Really and the Republic sites are so honest ? Spare me. You have the ravings of a lunatic who can not handle a black man in the Presidency,who has no facts to back up his claims,then claims conspiracy theories. I can provide you with the number to people help if you need it.

Lordtekk

See if you have the guts when the Repubs win it all back. Inevitable, Dems will implode.
:rofl:. 2014 Republic Party will be decimated in the house,and the Democratic Party will control both chambers of Congress. The demographics are changing,get used to it. Republics can no longer win elections with angry old white guys. But really good one I spit my drink out of my mouth. And pray tell what country will you grace with your presence ? One that shares your ideology ? Which one could that be ? Or are you starting your own nation ?

vantexan

:rofl:. 2014 Republic Party will be decimated in the house,and the Democratic Party will control both chambers of Congress. The demographics are changing,get used to it. Republics can no longer win elections with angry old white guys. But really good one I spit my drink out of my mouth. And pray tell what country will you grace with your presence ? One that shares your ideology ? Which one could that be ? Or are you starting your own nation ?

Any one where you aren't will be a huge improvement! :rofl: I'd say Happy Thanksgiving but you probably don't support it! :people_crybaby:

vantexan

Watergate didn't unfold overnight and there's more than enough to prove that Obama is just another spineless Liberal. There hasn't been a Democrat President with backbone since Johnson left office.

Lordtekk

Any one where you aren't will be a huge improvement! :rofl: I'd say Happy Thanksgiving but you probably don't support it! :people_crybaby:
It writes itself no comebacks,no facts just projection. I understand I would be the same way if everything I said was shot down and had no comebacks. At least try to be original.

MAKAVELI

See if you have the guts when the Repubs win it all back. Inevitable, Dems will implode.

My guess is that he truly knows this and that is why he is leaving. Maybe he can take Dano with him and the rest of them good ol boys.

vantexan

It writes itself no comebacks,no facts just projection. I understand I would be the same way if everything I said was shot down and had no comebacks. At least try to be original.

Just as original as you and as long as you and others attack Republicans on this forum I'm going to keep on retorting to you. So bring it on, tell us about how global warming is going to get us all. Amazing thing, global warming. Dems go on and on about how the world is getting destroyed and can't see the immediate threat of runaway spending.

DontThrowPackages

Can't agree more! Not only was this a retaliation for the Kuwait plot, it was a chance for Cheney and his war profiteering buddies to make mountains of cash off the dead bodies of US Soldiers. What do you expect from two draft dodgers, Bush/Cheney?

vantexan

Can't agree more! Not only was this a retaliation for the Kuwait plot, it was a chance for Cheney and his war profiteering buddies to make mountains of cash off the dead bodies of US Soldiers. What do you expect from two draft dodgers, Bush/Cheney?

In which branch of the Armed Forces did you serve?