Good price for purchasing fedex routes?

bbsam

Staff member
Smh, didn't courier class explains why your nda are segregated into p1 p2 etc???

Because the shippers requested them at those time windows, so no straight lining like in FXG???
Express hasn’t been hitting those windows for years. But they get creative with documentation just like UPS.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Smh, didn't courier class explains why your nda are segregated into p1 p2 etc???

Because the shippers requested them at those time windows, so no straight lining like in FXG???

“But that ain’t how we done it at Ground!”

And that’s despite a trainer who can’t be fired that even goes so far as to tell trainees to NEVER deliver afternoon pieces with the morning pieces because “you get paid by the hour, just like I did, and that’s how I did it.”

It will be fine

“But that ain’t how we done it at Ground!”

And that’s despite a trainer who can’t be fired that even goes so far as to tell trainees to NEVER deliver afternoon pieces with the morning pieces because “you get paid by the hour, just like I did, and that’s how I did it.”
You guys might want to look at those inefficiencies to help with the profit margins.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
You guys might want to look at those inefficiencies to help with the profit margins.

That's what happens when you take an hourly employee who was only in it for herself and hasn't been a courier since Moby Dick was a guppy and move her into a position of influence and you can't fire her because you'll be buried under EEO lawsuits, and she knows it. As it is, she trains people to do this kind of crap, managers and couriers alike complain about her, she pulls the old "Well I'M doing the training and YOU don't tell me what to do" crap, and nothing is done about it.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
That's what happens when you take an hourly employee who was only in it for herself and hasn't been a courier since Moby Dick was a guppy and move her into a position of influence and you can't fire her because you'll be buried under EEO lawsuits, and she knows it. As it is, she trains people to do this kind of crap, managers and couriers alike complain about her, she pulls the old "Well I'M doing the training and YOU don't tell me what to do" crap, and nothing is done about it.
Damn, you need to remind your mom to give you your daily dose of Ritalin tomorrow morning.