Good Quotes

Whitelexus

“When you walk to the edge of all the light you have and take that first step into the darkness of the unknown, you must believe that one of two things will happen. There will be something solid for you to stand upon or you will be taught to fly.” Patrick Overton

moreluck

golden ticket member
"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say. 'I used everything You gave me. ' "
~Erma Bombeck~

Whitelexus

upload_2018-11-1_14-22-43.png

Whitelexus

“Shoot all the blue jays you want, if you can hit 'em, but remember it's a sin to kill a mockingbird." That was the only time I ever heard Atticus say it was a sin to do something, and I asked Miss Maudie about it. "Your father's right," she said. "Mockingbirds don't do one thing except make music for us to enjoy.“ Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
“Shoot all the blue jays you want, if you can hit 'em, but remember it's a sin to kill a mockingbird." That was the only time I ever heard Atticus say it was a sin to do something, and I asked Miss Maudie about it. "Your father's right," she said. "Mockingbirds don't do one thing except make music for us to enjoy.“ Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird
if you are crying, you are getting wet