Good read....We have one fearless leader. Thanks Fred

HomeDelivery

since we already de-railed the main topic in this thread...

prisoners here are waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better-treated than in other countries; thanks to all of us taxpayers!

name another country that provides better services to prisoners...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
heck, one of my 1st deliveries of the day last week when i was covering under a temp agency was at a correctional facility.

first of all, there was no mention of going to a prison on the package; just a simple address. as my scanner's GPS was talking to me to turn into the prison gate, i knew it was going to be a long stop. it ook ~20 min to get through the security process & finally walked up to the mailroom to get a signature for a walmart.com package.

One of the clerks was asking who Mr. friend Smith was & another looked it up on their database to answer "an inmate on block D" :whiteflag: I was kinda happy that i am still an hourly-temp employee that day...

36 stops, 160 miles, 8 hour day. A contractor would have lost profit there &/or the driver would be pissed if was paid by-the-stop.

$1.50 x 36 stops = $54 from the sub-contractor

vs

$14.00 x 8 hours= $112 from the local temp agency

now, you wonder why so many temps this year see the "big picture":smart:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Back to the OP. Fred S is a corporate criminal who operates outside the law. Too bad we don't have lawmakers who have the balls to take this :censored2:bag on and take him down.