Good thing nobody has celebrated or anything

newfie

Here in my state to have received and voted by mail requires:

1. Be a registered voter, with signature on file.
2. Request mail in ballot, not automatically sent to anyone. Entire process tracked, from registration, acceptance, ballot mailed, received back. Also verified that only one form of voting per registered voter, whether in person or by mail.
3. On the paper ballot, signature, date, address verified on outer envelope.
4. Ballot enclosed in another secrecy envelope, required for acceptance.
5. Ballot returned by election day closing, with exception of ballots mailed, post marked prior to that time, but physically received in a few days after the election, by ruling in court, allowed, but segregated. A non issue, since even without these late arriving contested ballots, Biden still had more votes, thus winning the state.
6. Signatures, voting status, one vote whatever method, all verified. Poll watchers from both parties present, even got moved closer. Live stream video of the entire count also. All votes verified, paper back up.

The only thing fake is Trump's denial of reality. But then again, he does have alternative facts so...
View attachment 317490
what are you afraid of . Stacey can fight a close election but trump cant?

newfie

So you support a one party rule like in communist countries? Why do you hate the United States so much? Did we bomb some of your relatives or something?

i cant imagine how ensuring a correct count would not be the american thing to do. Is it suddenly unamerican to make sure we had an accurately recorded election. Did the rules change suddenly?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It's not about respecting the Constitution of the United States of America. It's about more people wanting a change in leadership. We do this every 4 years. Are you new here?
We don't have a national popular vote for President, we have 50 sovereign States that select electors to choose for us.

Are you Canadian?

Most likely comes from some commie country in the middle east.
Democrat communists are stupid enough to want a mob rule popular vote. Our founders are smarter than stupid commies.

Carry on.

newfie

China had a couple months head start with the virus and can't even get milk powder safety right, no? I'd be surprised if many Americans would roll up their sleeves for a Chinese shot if a Chinese government ship full of "vaccine" were to arrive at the Port of Los Angeles tomorrow.

while the quality would be poor the price would be really cheap

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
i cant imagine how ensuring a correct count would not be the american thing to do. Is it suddenly unamerican to make sure we had an accurately recorded election. Did the rules change suddenly?
Counting the votes correctly is good. There's really only one person that has a problem with the results and is looking for ways to change them. While entitled to his questioning, doing so is putting the country, lives at risk as the transition is delayed.

vantexan

The simple fact of the matter is that an over confident Hillary Clinton lost in 2016 and an over confident Donald Trump lost in 2020.
Trump was scrambling all over the country holding rallies and asking over and over to get out and vote because it's going to be close. Back in 2016 the media had said Trump had no chance while Hillary was talking as if she had already won. I don't think the two elections are comparable at all.

newfie

The simple fact of the matter is that an over confident Hillary Clinton lost in 2016 and an over confident Donald Trump lost in 2020.

thats why Joe campaigned from his basement ., while the Trump did 5 rallies a day.

another stupid comment

vantexan

Counting the votes correctly is good. There's really only one person that has a problem with the results and is looking for ways to change them. While entitled to his questioning, doing so is putting the country, lives at risk as the transition is delayed.
If it were a Democrat questioning the integrity of the election Dems would want him to challenge it.

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
We don't have a national popular vote for President, we have 50 sovereign States that select electors to choose for us.

Are you Canadian?
Nope, just an American who understands that Biden won 306 electoral votes, more than the 270 needed to win, besides having in addition, millions more people voting for him overall.

Why is it so hard to believe that more people, and in key States, can't stand Trump and voted him out?

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
If it were a Democrat questioning the integrity of the election Dems would want him to challenge it.
20201114_231447.jpg

The results are clear, the people have spoken. I didn't like the results of 2016, but I accepted it and moved on. 4 years later the Republicans can't do the same.

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
Republicans didn't mail out millions of ballots opening the door for massive fraud and using the pandemic as an excuse !!!!
Furthermore, mail in voting isn't a political party thing. It's available to all. Your side chose to listen to Trump's direction of NOT using mail in voting, WHILE VOTING BY MAIL HIS DARN SELF!! He did himself in, voting from home was way more easier than waiting in long lines on election day. You chose wrong and lost. It happened.