Good thing nobody has celebrated or anything

The big package

Furthermore, mail in voting isn't a political party thing. It's available to all. Your side chose to listen to Trump's direction of NOT using mail in voting, WHILE VOTING BY MAIL HIS DARN SELF!! He did himself in, voting from home was way more easier than waiting in long lines on election day. You chose wrong and lost. It happened.
I chose right and didn't cheat !!!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Why is it so hard to believe that more people, and in key States, can't stand Trump and voted him out?
Joe Biden is winning because of 24,000 votes.

Recounts and investigations into allegations of blocking checks on election integrity by Democrats will play out. Lawsuits over unconstitutional election law changes will be decided.

Is it so hard to believe mistakes happen? Is it so hard to understand the courts rule on legal challenges? You demwits sure believed it when Al Gore took 37 days to concede.

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
I get off late to , that's why I got up at 6am , in line at 7am , done at 8 , didn't cheat , at work by 8:30 , try again !!!
You did the method that worked best for you and your situation. I did the same. I also, once again, with no evidence of cheating besides the salty feeling you hold, didn't cheat. I also didn't want to play the waiting game of being late to work due to poll lines, in addition to discount my before work routine. That's why we have choices. I chose one guy, you chose another. Try again fren.

The big package

I chose right and didn't cheat too!!! We're in agreement already.
Now we're stuck with this
16054117474598197010346909746014.gif