Good work radios?

Chargerwill

I'm using ear buds but only one ear right now. The problem is they've just had some pcm and actually read out of the contract where drivers can't have headphones.... I wish they'd follow the contract like that for everything

brownelf

I'm currently using a Milwaukee M12 radio with the M12XC lithium battery. It's small enough to mount above your rear monitor with a strap and comes with an ipod plug and holder.

srvhero

"leastbest"
IPhone- Place the IPhone in an empty Solo cup and place in drink holder, wallah, big sound with small footprint.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
IPhone- Place the IPhone in an empty Solo cup and place in drink holder, wallah, big sound with small footprint.

I like this idea. I currently use a small 3-4 inch speaker, plugged into my iPhone. It was only $10-$15 @ radio shack. Sounds not great but does the trick.

Grundig G3 Globe Traveler. It puts out an amazing sound. I can even hear it driving down the interstate with both doors open. I use Energizer rechargeable batteries.

craftsman 18v rechargeable radio from sears. $20 new and then pick up a battery and charger off ebay for about $20. my battery last 2 full days. radio stays on from 9:00 to 19:00 everyday. it very loud and does not get any distortion when the volume is all the way up.

jcohen

Ottawa Preloader
I'm using an old Grundig GM100 that I've had since 2001, it's a powerhouse of a radio that I've never had any issues with. Product Card

The sound wasn't that great from the built in speaker when loading so I picked a pair of unpowered speakers and it's working out pretty well.

Long story short I'd suggest looking for something by Grundig if you want a workhorse that'll last.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Your SUP is wrong. nowhere does the contract say that any radio has to be in the rear of the car. One of my stewards puts his on just the dashboard and hasn't had anything said to him