Goodbye , Brown Cafe. Management Surveillance of This Site Is Last Straw.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Granted they can't can us for what we post on here but they still can bug the living crap out of us. It seems they find joy in bringing us down a notch or two by the constant nit picking.

Marne Vet

UPS hates hearing the truth. Whenever you mention something even remotely related to common sense they wince at it like a Vampire seeing a cross. Some of the sups get it, but most just bury their heads in the center manager's ass and wait until someone tugs on their shirt to tell them it's time to go home. If there are managers monitoring this site, and really care what is being said, then start treating us better, with more respect, and we'll return it two fold. You get back what you send out.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
UPS hates hearing the truth. Whenever you mention something even remotely related to common sense they wince at it like a Vampire seeing a cross. Some of the sups get it, but most just bury their heads in the center manager's ass and wait until someone tugs on their shirt to tell them it's time to go home. If there are managers monitoring this site, and really care what is being said, then start treating us better, with more respect, and we'll return it two fold. You get back what you send out.
That'll happen....right after I win Mega Millions!!

Who's Barbie Benton?

eafwnkdz8dfjfdd.jpg%3Fskj2io4l

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Try watching a few episodes of Restaurant Impossible, and you will never want to eat out again.
We rarely eat out, for that reason. I used to love anywhere that had a salad bar. Just too much msg for me. And then I got to thinking.......I like to cook, what are we doing paying 90 bucks for a meal? The ambiance isnt that great, and I would rather be home! So I updated my cooking stuff, and now when hubby wants Red Lobster, I go to the store, and make a meal for less than half of what we would spend there. With leftovers. And I know my kitchen is clean. And no food touches another until its cooked, etc. I know many people enjoy eating out, its just never been a priority for me. Im home so little, I just want to be home.
I have never seen this show, Ill have to look it up. Kind of like watching hoarders, and saying, Heck Im fine, LOL. I have a collection addiction. Cooking bowls, no less. Old pottery, etc. I did watch bar rescue, and it was scary, because I do love bar food occasionally!

We rarely eat out, for that reason. I used to love anywhere that had a salad bar. Just too much msg for me. And then I got to thinking.......I like to cook, what are we doing paying 90 bucks for a meal? The ambiance isnt that great, and I would rather be home! So I updated my cooking stuff, and now when hubby wants Red Lobster, I go to the store, and make a meal for less than half of what we would spend there. With leftovers. And I know my kitchen is clean. And no food touches another until its cooked, etc. I know many people enjoy eating out, its just never been a priority for me. Im home so little, I just want to be home.
The beer, Is also much cheaper at home!