Goodbye , Brown Cafe. Management Surveillance of This Site Is Last Straw.

The site has changed over the past couple of years and perhaps he just does not enjoy spending time here anymore, especially when he knows he must watch what he says while he is here. Yeah, he could change his user name, but should he have to? I would be hard pressed to stay here if I knew that my posts were being monitored, even though I don't say anything here that I wouldn't say if I were speaking to you directly.
Yea I see what you are saying upstate, but there is always a possibility you can be figured out. This is social media. I'd just change me name. He should contact Cheryl.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Is it safe to still talk about socks at work?

cat.jpg
Those socks are awfully.....small Inde.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Working at UPS has opened my eye's to the going ons in the back of the house at eateries.

Save the food budget as I would rather eat at home then 90% of the places I have been in the kitchen of.
Is it because there is so much grease on the floors you slide in and out? Yes some of the places I thought I would like to eat.....I will not.

kingOFchester

Is it because there is so much grease on the floors you slide in and out? Yes some of the places I thought I would like to eat.....I will not.

Some of the things I have seen.

Fancy upscale establishment. Rolling food tray rack. Bottom tray about 6" off floor full of baked potatoes. Guy mopping floor with dirty mop and water splashing the rack.

I guy that sweating so much he looked like he just got out of the shower. He was mixing some type of batter.

Scrambled eggs being cooked in a plastic bag in boiling water.

Kitchens that looked like they should be condemned.

Server dipping finger is sauce several times an licking fingers.

Raw chicken sitting next to a salad prep counter.

Why did you disagree with my post?? You care about how that kid claims he has nothing to lose and doesn't care if he's fired?? I sure don't....I care about my own job, not his. You're entitled to disagree, but I'm curious as to why....

I see what happened. I have "you aint even" on ignore and the new ignore system works so well that it appeared that you were responding to Orange. In interpreting it directed at Orange I disagreed with it. If it was directed at YAEK then I support it.

Sorry.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I see what happened. I have "you aint even" on ignore and the new ignore system works so well that it appeared that you were responding to Orange. In interpreting it directed at Orange I disagreed with it. If it was directed at YAEK then I support it.

Sorry.
Ahh...no problem, sir.

...unless, as you said, your posts were slanderous in nature, revealed proprietary or trade secrets or portrayed your employer in a negative manner...

I would disagree on the last reason. If the employer is acting in a negative manner I would,and have, have no problem posting about it.

Mgmt can pull you in the office about posting on BC all they want. But unless you posted on the clock, on a company computer, revealed PRIVILAGED information, photos of restricted areas, and the like, you are generally untouchable. After all, I can't help what some member of my family might be posting on a computer at my I.P. address.