Google Earth UPS HUBS

542thruNthru

Ok I'm Sure I won't get much help with this but I'll try anyways.

I Always like seeing what other areas of UPS looks like. I try and Google Earth the hubs just to see the differences between them. I hear you guys talk about different hubs and it makes me wonder what the area looks like. If anyone would like to post an address to any hubs they know Id very much like to see them. I'm hoping some of you Feeder drivers can help me out. I understand if you don't want to put your own but any you might know would be great.

Here are some around me to start it off
111 Bingham Dr, San Marcos, CA 92069
7925 Ronson Rd, San Diego, CA 92111
2300 boswell ct chula vista 91914
160 W Main St El Centro, California 92243

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Ok I'm Sure I won't get much help with this but I'll try anyways.

I Always like seeing what other areas of UPS looks like. I try and Google Earth the hubs just to see the differences between them. I hear you guys talk about different hubs and it makes me wonder what the area looks like. If anyone would like to post an address to any hubs they know Id very much like to see them. I'm hoping some of you Feeder drivers can help me out. I understand if you don't want to put your own but any you might know would be great.

Here are some around me to start it off
111 Bingham Dr, San Marcos, CA 92069
7925 Ronson Rd, San Diego, CA 92111
2300 boswell ct chula vista 91914
160 W Main St El Centro, California 92243

Too much time on your hands!

542thruNthru

Ya but sometimes you have to take a break from personal activities or you start to chafe.:wornout::devil3:

I just know this comment is going to derail my thread now. :pouting:

Stubnose Killa

I do this as a Feeder Driver. Every time I go to a new center or meet point I go to Google Earth and put a flag there. I like to look at the map and see where i've been.

Nimnim

The Nim
That's pretty cool. Back when I used to load trailer I always wondered where they were off loaded and stuff. I see the railroad tracks behind your HUB. I'm sure in the beginning it was interesting now its just routine. Thanks for the look.

I know we get rail cars. but I don't know where we get them from despite the railroad tracks right there. I don't know where the facility is that offloads the trains to get the trailers to us is,