542thruNthru

If you guys would spend more time working and less time crying maybe you could get done at a decent time. Bunch of crybabies now days.

Hey we have to work as late as we can to make sure your pension doesn't go down the drain.

Well anymore then it has already.

rod

Retired 22 years
Hey we have to work as late as we can to make sure your pension doesn't go down the drain.

Well anymore then it has already.

Pension is already down the drain but go ahead and work late if you want to. I've drawn $594,000 in pension so I got my monies worth---Some how I doubt many of the young guys working today will be able to say the same even if its a company pension now. I still get my full pension every month-just like clock work and should be able to for at least another 5 - 7 years before they pull the plug.

One way or the other you youngens are going to pay for my twilight years----work hard. Just telling it like it is.

542thruNthru

Pension is already down the drain but go ahead and work late if you want to. I've drawn $594,000 in pension so I got my monies worth---Some how I doubt many of the young guys working today will be able to say the same even if its a company pension now. I still get my full pension every month-just like clock work and should be able to for at least another 5 - 7 years before they pull the plug.

One way or the other you youngens are going to pay for my twilight years----work hard. Just telling it like it is.

Not me. I'm not in your crappy pension. Though I must say I don't know exactly what we get here. I was told by a older driver it's 5,200 a month before taxes. I'll have to look into it. As of right now I'm eligible to retire at age 48. But we all know that can change.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Not me. I'm not in your crappy pension. Though I must say I don't know exactly what we get here. I was told by a older driver it's 5,200 a month before taxes. I'll have to look into it. As of right now I'm eligible to retire at age 48. But we all know that can change.
Western?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Let's hope we can keep it that way.
Have your local host the pension trustees to give you the run down on the pension. It's an informative presentation. Apparently there are pensions plans that have gotten lumped in with the western conference pension. They're very selective with who they will allow to join. The growth is good, more people paying in makes for a healthy pension.

rod

Retired 22 years

What do you mean "can"? trust me --it will.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Pics of your girlfriend ...
upload_2018-1-17_7-18-1.jpeg