Google is watching you (for the police)

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
i do. the govt can protect us but actually views its citizens as its biggest threat. snowden warned us but the right wing and left wing didnt get together to fight it.

we have terrorism here unfortunately. So the gov has to take those measures to secure our safety.

rickyb

we have terrorism here unfortunately. So the gov has to take those measures to secure our safety.
the govt used 9/11 to take away your freedom it wasnt for your protection and their actions globally after made the threat of terrorism even more likely

that scene out of michael moores movie where the anti war group was infiltrated by the FBI or whatever is a prime example

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
the govt used 9/11 to take away your freedom it wasnt for your protection and their actions globally after made the threat of terrorism even more likely

that scene out of michael moores movie where the anti war group was infiltrated by the FBI or whatever is a prime example

Never really believed the conspiracy stuff with 911. What I think happen is that they knew, but didn’t take it seriously enough to react. We got comfortable as a nation and let our guard down. Way too many people have be involved to pull something like that off.

rickyb

Never really believed the conspiracy stuff with 911. What I think happen is that they knew, but didn’t take it seriously enough to react. We got comfortable as a nation and let our guard down. Way too many people have be involved to pull something like that off.
yea im not saying its a conspiracy to do anything, but they used it as an excuse to go to war and take away freedoms. countries around the world used it as an excuse to take away freedom.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
yea im not saying its a conspiracy to do anything, but they used it as an excuse to go to war and take away freedoms. countries around the world used it as an excuse to take away freedom.
Definitely was an excuse to go to war. Too much freedom is not always a good thing.

rickyb

Definitely was an excuse to go to war. Too much freedom is not always a good thing.
govt view their own citizens as their primary enemies....or something like that.

as you know i have very mixed feelings on govt; im not a free market fundamentalist.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
ima-be-fresh-as-hell-if-them-feds-watching-.jpg