Got a message today. 3rd in stops & 7th in packages nationwide yesterday!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
6C56C4E3-36AB-4AAC-A91C-C12CBD4C853B.gif
Waiting for my load of packages. I'll deliver them and then take stops from another driver who is THRILLED to be able to get home a little earlier. I guess this makes me a bad person.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Exactly. I'm amazed people took my post seriously.
IT WAS A GOOF FELLAS!
What a bunch of fish. As IF I could care less about the numbers at UPS. SHEESH!

DUDE! I didn't even see you filming me! Don't you like how well I have the route sorted?
So you admit you’re openly trolling everyone…that’s good for some time in the que right @cheryl

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
No. Im saying you people are judgeMENTAL and have tightly closed, one track, minds.
Ya'll are seething about a 2 month gig as I work as hard as ya'll do PLUS I'm helping drivers that want help. Why can't you leave it alone? Do you also condemn the MANY RPCDs that are thrilled to get a small break? Wtf is wrong with some of you?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
No. Im saying you people are judgeMENTAL and have tightly closed, one track, minds.
Ya'll are seething about a 2 month gig as I work as hard as ya'll do PLUS I'm helping drivers that want help. Why can't you leave it alone? Do you also condemn the MANY RPCDs that are thrilled to get a small break? Wtf is wrong with some of you?
You work as hard as a driver? 😂😅🤣

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
This is funny because they will expect you to do more and accuse you of stealing time if you do less.......for the next 30 years.

This is the reality of a FT job at UPS.

Last edited:

PPH_over_9000

This is funny because they will expect you to do more and accuse you of stealing time if you do less.......for the next 30 years.

This is the reality of a FT job at UPS.

Just under two years in and I've not once been accused of or questioned about stealing time, and maannnnnnn let me tell you, some days have been complete disasters where I was 2-3hrs over.

Not an RPCD, though. I have a feeling everything's gonna change when I'm finally able to win a route and change classification.

Who is pretending that? I swear you guys make Schmidt up in your heads.

I know this isn't really where the discussion was headed, but I just want to say:

PVDs are wonderful for the reasons you described. Despite feeling that way, however, you all are taking union work away from dues-paying Teamsters.

If a driver wants non-union help, I'm all for allowing them to use it. If a driver doesn't, on the other hand (and there are plenty that don't), they should be allowed to refuse the help. Honestly-- and although I'm personally okay with it-- seasonal employees should never even consider being used until every Teamster on the payroll is given an 8hr day minimum. They should be an insurance policy in case the plan fails and not a cheaper alternative to permanent employees.

With that in mind, all that's left to say is something I've repeated several times on this forum and to my management team: if given the choice between the two, I'd much rather have a PVD tethered to my route than a helper in the jump seat for even a portion of the day.

Last edited:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Tanktoptony

Just under two years in and I've not once been accused of or questioned about stealing time, and maannnnnnn let me tell you, some days have been complete disasters where I was 2-3hrs over.

Not an RPCD, though. I have a feeling everything's gonna change when I'm finally able to win a route and change classification.

I know this isn't really where the discussion was headed, but I just want to say:

PVDs are wonderful for the reasons you described. Despite feeling that way, however, you all are taking union work away from dues-paying Teamsters.

If a driver wants non-union help, I'm all for allowing them to use it. If a driver doesn't, on the other hand (and there are plenty that don't), they should be allowed to refuse the help. Honestly-- and although I'm personally okay with it-- seasonal employees should never even consider being used until every Teamster on the payroll is given an 8hr day minimum. They should be an insurance policy in case the plan fails and not a cheaper alternative to permanent employees.

With that in mind, all that's left to say is something I've repeated several times on this forum and to my management team: if given the choice between the two, I'd much rather have a PVD tethered to my route than a helper in the jump seat for even a portion of the day.
You can’t change classification by winning a bid route, 22.4 drivers aren’t allowed to hold bid routes and promotions are based on company seniority and percentages of rpcd vs 22.4 in a building not individual centers

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
Semantics. If you have enough seniority to start winning bid routes, you have enough to change classification. You can sign bids as a 22.4 but you just can’t hold them.

Probably a lot of people will have to go M-friend cover for a while but I know a few who were able to snag a route after a year or two of 22.4.