Got fired.. going to hearing tomorrow hoping to get my job back

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
everyone deserves at least one mulligan. if managers had to abide by the same standards that hourlies did , there would be no one to watch over us poor dumb, ignent animals.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
he'll be better off without this place.

people are brainwashed from the age of 6. go to school, get good grades, college, work for 40 years for that gold watch and hopefully retire somewhat healthy without being scammed out of all your money.

there's no reason to reject that and lead an exciting adventuress life instead full of uncertainty.

clean hairy

he'll be better off without this place.

people are brainwashed from the age of 6. go to school, get good grades, college, work for 40 years for that gold watch and hopefully retire somewhat healthy without being scammed out of all your money.

there's no reason to reject that and lead an exciting adventuress life instead full of uncertainty.
Got to see my Dads Gold Watch from when he retired. Nice 24k chunk of gold watch in a very nice dispaly case.
They even took him to a nice place for his retirement dinner.
He was not even upper managment, but was shown appreciation for his years with the company, and got 2 or 4 weeks pay as a surpise thank you at the dinner as well.
Those days are long gone.
Marty Peters after 63 years with the company got a breakroom with some walmart party trays and some folks dropping in to wish him a happy retirement.
How things have changed!

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Got to see my Dads Gold Watch from when he retired. Nice 24k chunk of gold watch in a very nice dispaly case.
They even took him to a nice place for his retirement dinner.
He was not even upper managment, but was shown appreciation for his years with the company, and got 2 or 4 weeks pay as a surpise thank you at the dinner as well.
Those days are long gone.
Marty Peters after 63 years with the company got a breakroom with some walmart party trays and some folks dropping in to wish him a happy retirement.
How things have changed!
He should have received a kick in the ass for staying 63 years.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I forget, did you quit or get fired?
He was fired according to his own admission...
ScreenCap84 Feb. 27 21.53.jpg

Quit actually.:)

So, not only are you trolling a site and giving pisspoor information but you're also a liar? At what point is it time to just move on. That kind of stuff is not appreciated or wanted, time to go!

SafeYARDdog

He was fired according to his own admission...
View attachment 29874

So, not only are you trolling a site and giving pisspoor information but you're also a liar? At what point is it time to just move on. That kind of stuff is not appreciated or wanted, time to go!
I think it's time for you to move on scooby. What made you so pissed? Because i wanted to kick a grouchy feeder 's ass or i asked if you need some "dental bones".
Ignoring is always a good choice Scooby. Regards,