Got hit with a new dress code.

Das Boots

I used to wear tank top until a lady was complaining to my supervisors. Supervisors didn't care, but our :censored2:ty union rep told me it was against policy. Still not for sure if it's a real policy.

FilingBluesFL

.oh you can only wear one earphone in your ear. Really? In 9 years, I've never been told that before. They crawled up my ass about it for a few weeks, and now they don't say a word about it anymore.

When I was laid off on to split shift (preload and reload), I was unloading trailers. This jackwagon supervisor that I clashed with frequently came up to me after I started wearing an iPod thingy with earpbuds. "Hey, you need to keep one out of your ear so you can hear what's going on around you." I kept working, didn't acknowledge him. "Hey, did you hear me? Hey, hey I'm talking to you!"

I finally turned and looked at him, and said "I can hear everything you're saying just fine. I'm just choosing to ignore you because nothing I want to hear comes out of your mouth."

That got him pretty pissed at me lol

I don't care how anyone dresses as long as they are somewhat clean. We had one guy on my belt who smelled like he only bathed once a week, and wore the same dirty clothes for 3 or 4 days in a row. In the summertime....working anywhere near him was unbearable.Thank God he quit.

We have this little squeaky short smelly troll looking eastern European dude that's like this. Smells like hell. One day I was grocery shopping after work, walked in to the grocery store, and almost gagged at the odor that was offending my delicate nasal passages. I looked around trying to figure out the source, and there was the litle troll dude, working as a bagger at the front of the store. You could smell him from over 100 feet away. Absolutely horrible. I'm sure he didn't wash after he got off preload to smell that bad.

jknode

Wish they would get polo shirts for us to wear that wick away the sweat! I have some awesome golf :censored2:s that keep me cooler than the Browns!