Government documents and more

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Screenshot_20210114-215226_Drive.jpg
Screenshot_20210114-215224_Drive.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Since all of social media free speech is shut down basically, I'm in a few patriot groups on telegram. I found this interesting link. It includes a lot of UFO documents, there is a lot to unpack here. Have fun
I don't know what the heck your link is lol, but when it comes to government document dumps, hopefully we'll be getting a good one by July...

Federal agencies have been asked to publish a report on unidentified flying objects (UFOs) in less than 180 days, thanks to an act included in the $2.3 trillion stimulus and government spending bill signed by President Donald Trump.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
@DriveInDriveOut @floridays @vantexan

was the weekend before covfefe, and all thru the land, The lefties were trembling at the cards in Trump’s hand. The patriots were nestled, all snug in their beds, While visions of perp walks danced in their heads.
The laptops recovered in a raid days ago, Shed new light on the crimes of our treasonous foe. When up on the web there arose such a clatter, Big tech blocking accounts like free speech didn’t matter. Impeachment was threatened, amendment 25, “The Trump administration must not survive!” They screamed from the rooftops, on every news show. “This bad bad bad orange man has just got to go!” But Donald J Trump had a card up his sleeve, a card so glorious no one could believe. You see, he had caught them. He set a big trap. He knew they would try this election fraud crap. He watched them all do it, all in real time. He was sure that Mike Pence would certify their crime. His intel had told him they’d planned a false flag, To make sure Trump’s destruction was all in the bag. The Dems told Antifa “Show up in disguise.” “Wear your MAGA hats backwards so no one will get wise.” “When we start the debate, you all storm inside. Don’t worry, the police will open doors wide.” “We will blame all your damage on Trump and his fans, So never again will Trump thwart all our plans.” Trump knew Dems would do this, he sent special ops, They dressed like Antifa and grabbed the laptops. Upon them was evidence of aggregious crimes. The Deep State had done this crap so many times. Straight to the military the evidence went. Charges of treason were now imminent. No screaming or crying would stop what was to come. Resignation and prison, and Gitmo for some. Military tribunals will convict all these traitors. Who stole an election because they were haters. When the trials are done and the votes are done right. Crimes done in the darkness have come to the light… Trump will be sworn in to finish his eight. And we will continue to make America great.

@PatriotsAlert on telegram

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
I don't know what the heck your link is lol, but when it comes to government document dumps, hopefully we'll be getting a good one by July...

Federal agencies have been asked to publish a report on unidentified flying objects (UFOs) in less than 180 days, thanks to an act included in the $2.3 trillion stimulus and government spending bill signed by President Donald Trump.
I truly believe trump has reached a deal with the pentagon to execute the insurrection act or has used FEMA

It will come to light that the covid was an economic bioweapon and that china interfered with out elections. I believe the Pentagon, in exchange for the insurrection act, will get war with china.

The third great war is here. The bible speaks of the great deception, how all will be revealed.

This is it.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
When it happens. Do not gloat. take your fellow american to the truth with love. The road to hell is paved with good intentions and satan is the master of deception.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
With 25,000+ officers and troops surrounding Biden just make sure that Harris isn't walking behind him down the Capitol steps after being sworn in. One little push and she'll have a new job.
People think 25k troops is for trump supporters.

Its for the left when they find out biden isnt stepping foot into the White House

There are more troops in dc then there were to invade Iraq. There's a reason why the news is slow. The fog of war. Waiting for the last move.

bbsam

Staff member
When it happens. Do not gloat. take your fellow american to the truth with love. The road to hell is paved with good intentions and satan is the master of deception.
When it doesn’t happen, just quietly go in your bedroom and rub one out. You’ll feel better and open up another outlet for your melted brain cells.

How do I know? Those 25,000 troops. You believe they are there as the president’s personal army? Think. His party is deserting him. Banking is deserting him. A growing majority of Americans are tired of his crap. If the crazed “patriots” haven’t learned not to attack the US by seeing their fellows arrested, maybe it will have to get far bloodier. We’re ok with that. You’re going to lose. Bigly.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
When it doesn’t happen, just quietly go in your bedroom and rub one out. You’ll feel better and open up another outlet for your melted brain cells.

How do I know? Those 25,000 troops. You believe they are there as the president’s personal army? Think. His party is deserting him. Banking is deserting him. A growing majority of Americans are tired of his crap. If the crazed “patriots” haven’t learned not to attack the US by seeing their fellows arrested, maybe it will have to get far bloodier. We’re ok with that. You’re going to lose. Bigly.
I could have gone without reading a lot of that.

Seriously... next time just say I'm full of :censored2: and move on

refineryworker05

All republicans have are conspiracies. It’s the same bs over and over again. It is an amazing thing to republican voters are just basically reading secret government knowledge, that “they” don’t want you to see. Lol

bbsam

Staff member
You people only care about what the media that owns you tells you to care about.
I’m sure there’s going to be A LOT of declassification going on. I’m also sure the vast majority of people don’t give a damn about Hillary or her emails. I think they’ll be far more interested in the things about former President Trump.
Yes, I know. He’s a victim. That’s the story he’s spoon fed you for years. I think there’s more to the story.