Government documents and more

oldngray

nowhere special
I’m sure there’s going to be A LOT of declassification going on. I’m also sure the vast majority of people don’t give a damn about Hillary or her emails. I think they’ll be far more interested in the things about former President Trump.
Yes, I know. He’s a victim. That’s the story he’s spoon fed you for years. I think there’s more to the story.
You don't want any facts to disrupt what your liberal media told you.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
20210115_094603.jpg

zimbomb

When did parler get back online? I really thought those idiots running the site wouldn't be able to get it back up so quick.

refineryworker05

Again remember they are doing all of this stuff for trump an utterly incompetent potus. Republican voters are running around upset about COVID restrictions even though 4000 Americans a week are dying, but you know what would end COVID restrictions? Effective government management of the vaccine. But alas..trump is president so that’s going badly.

Vaccine reserve was already exhausted when Trump administration vowed to release it, dashing hopes of expanded access
When Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar announced this week that the federal government would begin releasing coronavirus vaccine doses held in reserve for second shots, no such reserve existed, according to state and federal officials briefed on distribution plans. The Trump administration had already begun shipping out what was available beginning at the end of December, taking second doses directly off the manufacturing line.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
john matze wrote on gab it's up but will be intermittent.
Interesting. I checked the app and the site the last time you mentioned it too and they were both down then as well.

I find it hard to believe they could transition all their stuff away from AWS this quickly. Should take a while.

Sportello

Interesting. I checked the app and the site the last time you mentioned it too and they were both down then as well.

I find it hard to believe they could transition all their stuff away from AWS this quickly. Should take a while.

I know @DriveInDriveOut will 'tldr' this, but it doesn't look good for the insurrectionists using Parler.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

I know @DriveInDriveOut will 'tldr' this, but it doesn't look good for the insurrectionists using Parler.
Old news, already been discussed here roadrunner.

Fortunately, I'm confident law enforcement can get most of the rest the old fashioned way though.

Unfortunately, no one cared to track down most of the POS black lies matter rioters all summer.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
With 25,000+ officers and troops surrounding Biden just make sure that Harris isn't walking behind him down the Capitol steps after being sworn in. One little push and she'll have a new job.
You just know she is releasing dna over the possibility of Sleepy Joe's demise.

She was so unpopular with Dem voters, out early in the primaries, and now with Biden so old and unhealthy, has a good chance of being Prez.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
All republicans have are conspiracies. It’s the same bs over and over again. It is an amazing thing to republican voters are just basically reading secret government knowledge, that “they” don’t want you to see. Lol
Do some research and see who this guy is.

Attachments

• 20210115_084801.jpg
    20210115_084801.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 66
  • 20210115_110812.jpg
    20210115_110812.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 64