Government shut down

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I'm glad it shutdown, half of its useless. Somehow the sun will still rise and set everyday, life will go on. I just wish the politicians wouldn't be paid for failing to do their jobs.

oldngray

nowhere special
I'm glad it shutdown, half of its useless. Somehow the sun will still rise and set everyday, life will go on. I just wish the politicians wouldn't be paid for failing to do their jobs.
Most of the time things run more smoothly when the government doesn't do anything.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
We don't need Federal, State, and Local agencies doing the same thing, there is massive amounts of government waste. I volunteer at a local food bank sometimes, the levels of red tape involved in handing out food to needy people is mind-boggling.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
I say let it all come crumbing down.
AjarFrighteningLeafwing-size_restricted.gif

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
With the shutdown going for 1 month comes the realization that one of my goverment accounts that regularly ships liqour samples for state sales is probably going to slam me on the day the goverment reopens.

542thruNthru

Doesn't matter what we think as long as Roofus in Kentucky thinks his guy is really sticking it to the man.

I got a picture of Roofus in Kentucky!
7FEF0E65-7E84-45BF-A8A2-CC0C58C086A0.jpeg

Notice the "kissing cousins" hair cut and obvious bad oral hygiene. Careful what you say around him though. His gigantic ears pick up a lot!