Greetings!

Penguin

Hellllloooooooo BrownCafe! I'm a UPSer of almost 2 years. I work at one of the hubs way down in the boring state of Florida. :cool: I'm probably going to become a regular annoyance here in the near future. Hopefully, you'll enjoy my strange sense of humor and love of UPS.:lol:

-Penguin

DS

Fenderbender
Hey penguin...you may find that you sense of humor is not as weird as you think here in the cafe...welcome ,we look forward to your posts

area43

Hellllloooooooo Hopefully, you'll enjoy my strange sense of humor and love of UPS.:lol:

-Penguin

Strange!(sratching my chin), you,ll fit in juuuuussssst fine. LOL Welcome and enjoy our Buffet. All you can eat. For a low, low price. Seriously, welcome, area 43

dillweed

Welcome Penguin! As the others have said, you'll fit in just fine here. I've always said that the folks who stay with UPS are not quite right in the head. dw

over9five

Staff member
I was thinking the same as DS.

You won't stand out at all here with a strange sense of humor!

Welcome aboard.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Welcome Penguin,
Like the others above said, we look forward to your input. Most of us do have a weird sense of humor and are insane to a certain extent. You should fit in just fine.:bored:

HazMatMan

Hellllloooooooo BrownCafe! I'm a UPSer of almost 2 years. I work at one of the hubs way down in the boring state of Florida. :cool: I'm probably going to become a regular annoyance here in the near future. Hopefully, you'll enjoy my strange sense of humor and love of UPS.:lol:

-Penguin

Do you have ac in those hubs down in Florida???

longlunchguy

Runnin on Empty
Hello Penguin,

I work down here in Fla. as well. I am sure I will enjoy your commentary, as we may have some of the same sups. Welcome aboard. How does a penguin handle Fla summers?

"It's not the heat, it"s the humidity.":cool:

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

-Penguin

Hey Penguin,

Welcome to the Browncafe it's nice to have a Penguin on board. Like the others have said you'll fit right in with a strange sense of humor, we like what ever humor we can get here.

May your post be witty and humorous!!:thumbup1: