Grievance pay

Superteeth2478

Sad to say that it may take even longer, if they even remember you filed a grievance on it at all. The issue of backlogs is one that plagues most locals I'm sure. Oftentimes it isn't even the union's fault, the company just refuses to sit down to settle grievances. That's the case with me and the backlog of 1,000+ supervisors working grievances from multiple members (although the vast majority of them are my own grievances)...

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
How long does it usually take to get grievance pay? It’s been over2 months, I wasn’t paid for Christmas Day.

Did you file for penalty pay until the shortage was corrected?

Did you just file a grievance or was it heard? If it was heard and won, they have 10 days or you get penalty pay. Let that penalty pay rack up for every week they do not pay you.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.

Did you just file a grievance or was it heard? If it was heard and won, they have 10 days or you get penalty pay. Let that penalty pay rack up for every week they do not pay you.
In the central it says you get paid within five days. Art 8 section 1.

charm299

I didn’t put anything extra on the grievance about penalty pay, I put what my steward told me to put down. He did tell me that I should get 4 hours of penalty pay for every week they don’t pay me. I didn’t know that you were suppose to state that you wanted penalty pay. I thought you just got it.