grievance

trickpony1

gottashadow-
Read my post in the "labor relations" forum.
I would have cut and pasted it but I don't know how.
I'm just a truck driver..........

rod

Retired 22 years
you hate him- he hates you. What's the big deal. That's pretty much any relationship between management and labor. Heck I bet your mother hates you to if you cry over silly crap like this.

DS

Fenderbender
What exactly are you grieving?

(And who cares if he hates you!)

This is important.If you feel emotionally hurt by his words,what is it you want?, monetary compensation?,Or would you rather have him disciplined for being unethical .If you are doing this because he has been harassing you by making your job impossible,and you have been following the company policy,you just might have a case.I suggest you just try to avoid him because in 3 months,someone will decide he could be of more use somewhere else .This is just my opinion.

in the past two years I had graffitti written in my package (sexuall content) car also been accused of having an affair with one of my customers on my rout and do to the fact he admitted his feelings he let all this happened without doing anything about this. And the shop stewart documuneted this on all accasions.

If this was somone who he liked as mangager he would of not let this happend period so again was this unfair? And also being single out of finding a misort in the package car yelled out in front of my co-workers this is wrong doing. Does the word humiliated mean anything anymore or is there no ethical boundries to follow.

over9five

Staff member
"BrownBlackandBlue-Why do you have that picture for your avatar?"

I think it's a good avatar. Why?

Lest we forget!

disneyworld

"BrownBlackandBlue-Why do you have that picture for your avatar?"

I think it's a good avatar. Why?

Lest we forget!
I'd prefer the buildings as they were on Sept 10 as a way to remember. I don't need to see what those poor people went through . I was just curious. I wasn't attacking him for it.

No Talent Clown

Sometimes you just have to pick your battles.....Don't burn one up on this. Sticks and stones will break their bones but words will never hurt them.

BrownBlackandBlue-Why do you have that picture for your avatar?

Too many are trying to forget, which makes us unwilling to do the hard, hard things that need to be done to make sure it doesn't happen again. The burning buildings are reality, I watched it happen on live television, and that is how I will remember those people, those buildings, and that day.