Ground Driver, Am I Being Underpaid?

STFXG

Retention, productivity to name a few. I'd rather have happy healthy drivers than guys scraping by, not caring about the job or my equipment, but that's me.
If you can get that paying 10 instead of 15 then why would you? You're listing reasons to pay better. Not "greed" as the deciding factor:

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Retention, productivity to name a few. I'd rather have happy healthy drivers than guys scraping by, not caring about the job or my equipment, but that's me.
For the time I worked at HD there were two types of cons cheap and cheaper..the latter always got their reward..Those trucks were so abused ,so beat up it cost them dearly...listen if you are getting screwed,why miss that crater..Ground,HD guys know what i'm saying....payback was so sweet....

bbsam

Staff member
For the time I worked at HD there were two types of cons cheap and cheaper..the latter always got their reward..Those trucks were so abused ,so beat up it cost them dearly...listen if you are getting screwed,why miss that crater..Ground,HD guys know what i'm saying....payback was so sweet....
Hit that crater. Tow truck will be there to get you in about 4 hours. Contractors know what I'm saying...