Ground or Express.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
No clue. Like you, I’m not a lawyer.

Let me help you out: there are no damages. You don't have to be a lawyer to understand the basic fundamentals of the legal system. Hell, you could listen to any local radio call-in lawyer show on the weekends for about 10 minutes and figure that much out.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Let me help you out: there are no damages. You don't have to be a lawyer to understand the basic fundamentals of the legal system. Hell, you could listen to any local radio call-in lawyer show on the weekends for about 10 minutes and figure that much out.
Makes you as qualified on the subject as Bacha is on the stock market.

Keep being you.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Makes you as qualified on the subject as Bacha is on the stock market.

Keep being you.

I look at it like not needing to complete medical school, a residency, and going through the rigors of getting by a state's medical board in order to understand that smoking cigarettes causes cancer, but feel free to take issue with it anyway.

Working4the1%

Now I know why Fedex Express has a memo about not using your phone to contact customers....I only gave my number to a nice woman once...she’s called my wife now

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Select customers of mine have my number...let’s just say it was worked out in my favor :)
Customers can “subscribe” to a courier’s phone number for let’s say $250 for a year or $175 for six months.

Damn, I wish I would have thought this up BEFORE I retired.:laughing: