What will happen to the express Drivers....

Thebrownblob

That doesn’t sound like power to me, but you call me a fool. Sounds like you agree that they have no power to actually change anything, glad we cleared that up.
Nope I just said I don’t care because
I don’t work there , what they do with. It is up to them. Trust me we haven’t cleared anything up. You’re lucky you work where you work. You would fail miserably where I am.

It will be fine

Nope I just said I don’t care because
I don’t work there , what they do with. It is up to them. Trust me we haven’t cleared anything up. You’re lucky you work where you work. You would fail miserably where I am.
You can’t even make a sensible argument as to what power the Express drivers have if they act together in a sick out. All you have are ad hominem attacks, no wonder union membership is in decline.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
The world still buys and listens to his music. He won.

You got anything else?
He went to prison, spent most of his time with losers, wasted his time shooting at others and getting shot at by others, and was killed by the age of 25.

If that isn't beating the world, I don't know what is.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
You can’t even make a sensible argument as to what power the Express drivers have if they act together in a sick out. All you have are ad hominem attacks, no wonder union membership is in decline.
I sure hope they call in sick a lot if they ever cone work for you.

You’d better have a spare uniform handy.

Empty Pockets

GTRA had their meeting 4-12-23. Seven positions eliminated, 3 CSA, 2 ft Swing, 4 ft courier, 3 pt courier will remain
JBRA had their meeting two weeks ago, not sure about numbers

There are four stations under GTRA Sr. manager. Two others have a Ground nearby. Those two stations should have a meeting soon.

I saw a ground driver while cutting grass today, so I stopped him and asked about the merger. He knew nothing about it and kept asking, "So we are gonna have more freight?" He had 75 stops on a Saturday over an hour from his station. It appeared that he was more surprised and pissed off than we are about it.

Last edited:

Lates

GTRA had their meeting 4-12-23. Seven positions eliminated, 3 CSA, 2 ft Swing, 4 ft courier, 3 pt courier will remain
JBRA had their meeting two weeks ago, not sure about numbers

There are four stations under GTRA Sr. manager. Two others have a Ground nearby. Those two stations should have a meeting soon.

I saw a ground driver while cutting grass today, so I stopped him and asked about the merger. He knew nothing about it and kept asking, "So we are gonna have more freight?" He had 75 stops on a Saturday over an hour from his station. It appeared that he was more surprised and pissed off than we are about it.
Ground isn’t getting our Saturday freight is what we have been told express will keep all Saturday deliveries for now.