Guard shack is just for show

hehe xd

The guard shack here are hiring guards. i might take the job

- they get paid like $11/hr to stand there and wave a magical wand at dicks all day

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Xmas was on a Sat some years ago , at the WATMA Building feeders were on the lot full of unloaded parcels. The thieves only mistake was has they left the area in a carefully loaded PC was to ram the front gate thus waking up the guard .

Returntosender

It tightened up considerably for awhile resulting in lines down the block and then little by little , things went back to normal.
I have numerous video of our entrance line. In case any shooting happens and I get shot and survive, I have video of the entry procedures. It may help my attorney

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Veteran feeder driver told me the other day about how he used to have to kick homeless people out of his trailer before pulling it.
Haha. Reminds me of an incident at a previous job where a co-worker took a ride in a refrigerated trailer when he got shut in while plugging the drains.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Whenever I steal something, I just also steal a green vest then walk out the truck gate 100 ft from the guard shack.

For small stuff, bring a coffee thermos to work, keep in bag. They never check the coffee thermos. It's also important to make sure you only steal mis-sorts.
I refer you to my posting of the old Johnny Cash song, One Piece at a Time.

Matt85091

i walked thru the guard shack last night on my way out...
i hid my phone inside one of my gloves, usually gets by like a charm no issue. The guard is standing there, touches my gloves to move them forward to me, since i walked through the mental detector. He asks, "Phone?!?".... for a split second I thought out loud.... I replied... "No...."... He laughed and asked, "Why you say NO?" disgusted that I lied. I said, "OKAY, I will go get a property pass" Left and found my full time sup, who is super chill... and he had one of his part time sups write up a pass....
Tonight, I called out, and tomorrow is my last night loading..... Tuesday I start driving.... Picked up uniforms today..... the whole thing about no phones is a complete joke

MzTeaze

My shoes (steel toes) set off the alarm every night.

The only time I've seen a hassle was a crew member had a NEW phone with no receipt.

Over 70

What's a guard shack...i just walk in the front door. Half the time people forget to lock the customer counter door at all....