Guard shack is just for show

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
He is on his first week of PT unloading. Your out dated retirement advice does not really matter anymore.
laker_fan_dudes.gif

Dr.Brownz

There is not even a guard shack here. I've walked in with street clothes tons of times in the evening and it's 10-15 minutes before some random PT sup asks if they can help me.

A few years back they had to call the cops on some homeless guy who snuck in during the night while our one mechanic was working (alone with multiple ways into building). They started loading the trucks and noticed some guy laying on the shelf....

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
are you sure about that?

I heard they are cloning them at a secret facility in Nevada
When you clone something , you get a genetic copy of the original, so if you clone a snake, rat, or weasel, all you get is another snake, rat, or weasel.

Amazed at some of these replies. At our hub it might as well be run by the TSA...metal detectors, IDs checked, pockets emptied...coming AND going. They even make me open my coffee travel cup and glass case on the way out. Anyone wearing steel-toed boots has to take them off and put them on the table. The guards are very friendly and professional, but they take their job seriously (as they should).

AlliSeeisBrown

There's one guard on Saturday here that does exactly that. Thankfully I don't work saturdays unless I volunteer for a small air run. But throughout the week security is super lax. Drivers and inside workers just walking right on through.