Gun Control Advocate-Actor Alec Baldwin Shoots Two People, Killing One

wilberforce15

I really don't think you go to gun shows.
I'm done here, enjoy your Sunday.
I don't go to gun shows.

Any more.

I teach concealed carry classes, and I'm happy to be at a range that I control. Public ranges? Screw them. Everyone there is an idiot and rules are not adequately enforced. And everyone then says "waht's the big deal? Nobody got hurt." - just like you guys.

vantexan

Can you post any links of that happening? All I have ever heard of is someone getting bent out of shape from seeing people with guns.
There was a kid years ago who killed himself at a gun show after his dad let him handle an automatic weapon of some sort. It's rare but things happen. If it was common the anti gun lobby would be screaming about it all the time.

PT Car Washer

There was a kid years ago who killed himself at a gun show after his dad let him handle an automatic weapon of some sort. It's rare but things happen. If it was common the anti gun lobby would be screaming about it all the time.
Must have been one of those safest and savviest gun experts.

wilberforce15

And the dad should be in prison the rest of his life.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I heard he "accidentally" shot one then went ahead and shot someone else. So maybe he did pull the trigger twice.
Yeah.. After he shot the girl, he thought, "that's damn good acting," then squeezed off another into the guy, and thought, "not so much."

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
First rule of guns is never point it at another unless to plan on using it. Doesn't matter how many others before you handled the gun.
I must be missing it. This is a movie set. This is pretend.
I don't know, just guessing, but all the shooting in Hollywood land, I don't see 'em checking to see if it's "real " before each shot.
I just don't see Clint looking over and asking" Hey is there a real bullet in this thing?"

wilberforce15

I must be missing it. This is a movie set. This is pretend.
I don't know, just guessing, but all the shooting in Hollywood land, I don't see 'em checking to see if it's "real " before each shot.
I just don't see Clint looking over and asking" Hey is there a real bullet in this thing?"
They don't do that. They do it exactly as you say.

And that's careless, reckless, stupid, and negligent, and they should bear full responsibility for anything that happens.