Gun control advocates in Ferguson MO

Overpaid Union Thug

Regardless how someone views the memorial...WTF?!!? An officer needs to be smarter...but then again, it is Missouri.
All police departments in the country should be pulled out of areas where blacks feel like they are being harassed/racially profiled/brutalized/etc.. That way they only have to be worried about getting killed by fellow blacks instead of blacks and all those ruthless cops who are just shooting blacks on the spot for no reason.

Something tells me they'd be begging for cops to be brought back into their areas within a week.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
All police departments in the country should be pulled out of areas where blacks feel like they are being harassed/racially profiled/brutalized/etc.. That way they only have to be worried about getting killed by fellow blacks instead of blacks and all those ruthless cops who are just shooting blacks on the spot for no reason.

Something tells me they'd be begging for cops to be brought back into their areas within a week.
I think this needs to happen to snap some people back to reality.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

What a load of nonsense.
Just because someone is against police brutality doesn't mean they hate all police officers.
Some people here seem to be offended when people point out problems with the system.

bbsam

Staff member

You gotta admit, a 90% black community being policed by 95% white police force is going to be problematic.

wayfair

swollen member
Regardless how someone views the memorial...WTF?!!? An officer needs to be smarter...but then again, it is Missouri.

it was a statement that was totally taken out of context... funny how they didn't put the whole statement out there.
If you didn't know there was a memorial out there, it would appear to look like a pile of trash to me... like a trash truck just vomited all over the street.

your comment about being smarter, where do you live again??? lol

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You gotta admit, a 90% black community being policed by 95% white police force is going to be problematic.

Then tell some black guys and girls to join the police force. It's not the white man's fault that the homies don't want to put down their illegal guns and drugs and become law abiding members of society.

Brown AND hos memorial were both garbage. I'm glad someone ran over that crap.

Anyone find it odd that they care more about some crappy "memorial" than they do about local businesses in their town?

Priorities are a foreign concept to these.....idiots.

Like parking your s class mercedes in front of your run down crappy section 8 apartment

Overpaid Union Thug

Yes. And that problem involves another statistic. That statistic is the fact that blacks are much more likely to commit crimes. And that holds true in areas that have a higher percentage of black cops too. The skin color of the men/women in blue uniforms is irrelevant.

bbsam

Staff member
it was a statement that was totally taken out of context... funny how they didn't put the whole statement out there.
If you didn't know there was a memorial out there, it would appear to look like a pile of trash to me... like a trash truck just vomited all over the street.

your comment about being smarter, where do you live again??? lol
I didn't put the comment out there.