guns

tourists24

images
his gun is bigger..... but she's way hotter....

floridays

so you like the fat chicks too?
Me? You talkin to ME? Yeah, crazy about em, ....get real. Gravity is a law against skinny and regular women and men quite frankly. I prefer not to start with excess baggage that gravity will exploit currently, and in the future. Call me a pig if you need to for my views, but they are like my elbows, they're mine. I love marbled fat in a steak, not so much in a female.

Last edited:

tourists24

Me? You talkin to ME? Yeah, crazy about em, ....get real. Gravity is a law against skinny and regular women and men quite frankly. I prefer not to start with excess baggage that gravity will exploit in the currently, and in the future. Call me a pig if you need to for my views, but they are like my elbows, they're mine. I love marbled fat in a steak, not so much in a female.
I wasn't quoting you.... but you definitely gave a very visual description for me to try and go to sleep by...lol

BrownArmy

Back to school-shootings, Congress isn’t going to do anything, straight up.

Realistically, there’s no stomach to put the money into mental-health solutions, or the amount it would take to turn schools into fortresses.

Congressional faces are just chin-rests for the NRA’s balls, sad. Trump used to favor banning ‘assault weapons’, until they backed his Presidential run and he told them ‘You took care of me, I’ll take care of you’.

Obama had full control of the levers of government after Sandy Hook, nothing happened.

Not even sure why we discuss it anymore.