guns

Box Ox

It is interesting to see how far West Virginia extends to the northeast on a map. That’s a lotta meth heads closer to DC than I’d thought!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
WV is a basket case, the idea that any counties in Va would secede to WV because "mah gun rights" is a fantasy.
W.V. was made a State due to their support of the Union back in the 1860's. The same issues that are present today.
If some counties join W.V. , then VA. would lose Congressional Seats. And that would be a political kick in the butt to VA.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
W.V. was made a State due to their support of the Union back in the 1860's. The same issues that are present today.
If some counties join W.V. , then VA. would lose Congressional Seats. And that would be a political kick in the butt to VA.
You're from MA, so I'll forgive you for not having a clue. WV is ground zero for the opioid crisis (leads the nation in overdoses), their school system is one of the worst in the country (VA has one of the best), and they have small towns like Minden where people are dying from cancer at astronomical rates because the state regulatory agencies have been bought and paid for by the coal industry.
No Virginia counties are going to secede, much less to join WV, that's just a right wing fantasy.
But hey, if Jethro Clampett wants to load up his camper and move to some holler in WV where no one will bother when he gets drunk and shoots his guns in the air, more power to him.

vantexan

You're from MA, so I'll forgive you for not having a clue. WV is ground zero for the opioid crisis (leads the nation in overdoses), their school system is one of the worst in the country (VA has one of the best), and they have small towns like Minden where people are dying from cancer at astronomical rates because the state regulatory agencies have been bought and paid for by the coal industry.
No Virginia counties are going to secede, much less to join WV, that's just a right wing fantasy.
But hey, if Jethro Clampett wants to load up his camper and move to some holler in WV where no one will bother when he gets drunk and shoots his guns in the air, more power to him.
Where are you from exactly? I drove through West Virginia and drove around a bit. It's got some very pleasant parts to it.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Liberals do not bother me.
Leftist extremist make me laugh .
It's the elitist, look at others as if they are less, better than you mindset that is prevalent with you that reveals all I need to know about you.

Last edited: